JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

8/11/2014 9:55:40 PM
I would automatically assume it's going to be the same as Titanfall and Wolfenstein. People who own last gen consoles, but want to play all of the games available for the next gen's should understand that these games weren't designed for your console. We are in the next generation of gaming where everything needs to be bigger and more immersive. 1080p and 60fps are the standard. Massive worlds to explore are to be the norm. Last gen consoles have been pushed to their limits, and to bring you games like Destiny and Titanfall, this is what they HAVE to do to get it to work on outdated hardware. I understand how the OP feels, but honestly, how long do you expect developers to produce last gen versions along side each next gen release?
English

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• I played the Beta and that worked above expectation. The point is, if W:TNO can be fully installed on the PS3, why not on the 360? I asked Bethesda this, and after accepting that it wasn't actually optimisation, they conceded that they actually thought that they were doing gamers a favour because "no-one" would want to install 30GB on their 360. Point being, that's the player's discretion, not the designer's, and if you're going to put your game on "last gen" then you should do it properly, or not at all. I genuinely don't care if I never get to play Destiny, but if I get duped into buying it for an Xbox 360 only to find out that they expect you to burn up your console playing it, then that's THEIR mistake! I want to know this BEFORE release so that I can then either preorder the game or forget about it. Is that too much to ask?

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon