JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

Edited by SGT 29th DIV: 5/13/2021 6:39:00 PM
No fuss hunters won because bungie allowed them too once again. The addition of stasis supers gave the hunters the advantage again with a one off super that roams around as well.
English

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Edited by Gieist: 5/15/2021 12:15:52 PM
    An event that spanned all activities not just pvp. Right. That means stasis had an advantage. Not sure how they handed hunters a win "again" since they were given a permanent handicap last time. Also hunters "won" and yet titan fireworks and everything else showed titans winning. Even the statue showed it. But they fixed THAT after the fact. The entire event was pointless if titans get the celebration no matter what. Because they were too lazy to fix it. And as some clarification, yes i play hunter. But i didnt compete at all. I stuck to my stereotype and sat in crucible and ignored the event. The event was boring.

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• An event that spanned all activities not just pvp. Right. That means stasis had an advantage. Not sure how they handed hunters a win "again" since they were given a permanent handicap last time. Also hunters "won" and yet titan fireworks and everything else showed titans winning. Even the statue showed it. But they fixed THAT after the fact. The entire event was pointless if titans get the celebration no matter what. Because they were too lazy to fix it.

Posting in language:

• They didn't even need Stasis to win. They could win without a handicap alone. That's just how it's always been.

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon