JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

Edited by Griff33: 5/13/2021 2:02:26 AM
I think we should petition that Bungie brings back the Sparrow Racing League instead of the Guardian games Who's with me?
English

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• no

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• SRL was fun! I'm sure Bungie could even do something boring like putting checkpoints and barriers on patrol zones to create tracks.

Posting in language:

• I'd like both.

Posting in language:

• [quote]I think we should petition that Bungie brings back the Sparrow Racing League instead of the Guardian games Who's with me?[/quote]

Posting in language:

• I hit the upvote btn a thousand times and it only registered once damn it!!!

Posting in language:

• Nope. Not cause I don't want it, it's cause they won't care.

Posting in language:

• the only reason why people make a big deal over something and nothing happens is because there is not enough people to get whatever it is to happen. the majority of the player base don't take a lot of action. That's way they don't care. The majority my complain about something but not enough try to take action to help bring it about

Posting in language:

• No, they don't care cause they just don't care. There's been hundreds of posts about it and not even a single response from them. They won't add it or acknowledge it unless there's an Eververse angle.

Posting in language:

• do you remember what they did with eververse in d1 for Sparrow Racing? Have you enough seen the event when it was live? They sold emotes, ornaments, the whole shebang of what the sell normally during an event you obviously don't know or care to remember this fact

Posting in language:

• There will always be a eververse fest in events. But at least with srl you also had a new activity With gardian games the new activity is : playing strikes. Waw.

Posting in language:

• I have thousands of hours in both destiny games. I was there when they did that and I stand by my statement. At least we actually had the event and it was fun. They still need more ways to monetize it to cover costs on all ends. They don't see it as being valuable. The end.

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon