JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

originally posted in: Way too much stasis in Crucible
5/12/2021 10:31:21 AM
stasis is a part of the game. it's not going away. in what ass backward world would it be going away? you're only setting yourself up for disappointment.
English

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• [quote]stasis is a part of the game. it's not going away. in what ass backward world would it be going away? you're only setting yourself up for disappointment.[/quote] It doesnt need to go away. It need to be fixed. If it cant be fixed it should be removed from pvp imo. I doubt it will though. Either way bungie deserves to be shit talked for being so dumb about stasis.

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• people's idea of "fixxed" is being gone or not freezing or slowing at all, not a fix at all. it is a part of things going forward. either adapt and move along or leave it be because it doesn't fit your taste any longer.

Posting in language:

• [quote]people's idea of "fixxed" is being gone or not freezing or slowing at all, not a fix at all. it is a part of things going forward. either adapt and move along or leave it be because it doesn't fit your taste any longer.[/quote] Considering Bungie has even stated they are looking at fixes i dont see how you could argue that its in a good place currently. When the game makers and players both agree its not balanced....its not balanced lol

Posting in language:

• at what point did I mention balanced ever? think.

Posting in language:

• [quote]at what point did I mention balanced ever? think.[/quote] Switch “balanced” for “broken” or whatever word you wanna use to describe it. Doesnt matter. Point is it needs fixed and is currently getting fixed. So no. Its not a case of “just deal with it” because not even the devs agree with you.

Posting in language:

• lmao, you are just making your own narrative. I never said anything about it being or not being balanced or broken. never said it didn't require changes. so what tf are you on about? as stated it is part of the game, deal with it or don't.

Posting in language:

• [quote]lmao, you are just making your own narrative. I never said anything about it being or not being balanced or broken. never said it didn't require changes. so what tf are you on about? as stated it is part of the game, deal with it or don't.[/quote] Im literally commenting on what your saying. Can you not read?

Posting in language:

• no you are not at all. you are the only one saying anything about it being balanced or not. several times over pointed out, and quoted by yourself. so which of us cannot read? you. reality is it's here, not going anywhere, you do in fact have to deal with it or leave it for not fitting your taste. everything gets adjustments, those still may not be what you want.

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon