JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny 2

Discuss all things Destiny 2.
5/11/2021 9:51:34 PM

So Hunters didn’t win Guardian Games?

Lol. My cloak is bronze and that trophy looks like a titan trophy. Did I miss something?

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Edited by Mat2596: 5/13/2021 9:12:17 AM
    Whilst you Hunters spent blood sweat and tears into medals, us Titans came up with the most cunning plan of all! The Hunters can't win if we hide the gold paint. Muhahahaha!

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

7 Replies
    • Apparently there was a water main break at 3am and they had to stop counting. Miraculously at 4am they found 6,180,000 titan medals that had yet to be deposited. Totally legit.

Posting in language:

23 Replies
      • Bungie. Fix this. We earned our damn win.

Posting in language:

54 Replies
        • Watch out dudes, I heard Youtube and social media is banning anyone claiming that Titans stole the victory and that the competition was rigged.

Posting in language:

9 Replies
          • we did a recount at around 4 am and come to find out titans actually won

Posting in language:

2 Replies
            • Can I get a couple of guardians to help me toss that stupid statue off the tower so we can stop arguing about it and move on already

Posting in language:

1 Reply
              • It really is true. The trash talk on the forums about guardian games is magnitudes more entertaining then the event itself. Lol

Posting in language:

1 Reply
                • Edited by Nessus Assassin: 5/12/2021 11:51:28 PM
                  Weird my Crown was gold during the Games. but my cloak is... Give me a moment to check please YUP IT’S LOOKING LIKE I GOTTA LOTTA BRAINS [b][i][u]AND[/u][/i][/b] A LOTTA BRONZE!!! SHIITAKE MUSHROOMS!!

Posting in language:

4 Replies
                  • Nope. Titans won.

Posting in language:

2 Replies
                    • The Snake Is Golden

Posting in language:

• Well Titans did win a whole three days man Idk guess you just gotta give it to them Plus they won the entire last day of guardian games I mean that’s gotta count And maybe bungo is just still updating it from last year you know even though the trophy itself is entirely different and in a different area And the Titan fireworks were a nice addition for the entire f u c k i n g event you know they were just great

Posting in language:

3 Replies
                      • I'm a hunter main and yall need to claim down... I think these comments are hilarious honestly... 🤣🤣🤣 it's a game foolish kids.... 🙃🙄🤷 Who cares about a trophy!! Just play the game.

Posting in language:

16 Replies
                        • I swear it wasn’t! I only tried rigging for warlocks! I mean I didn’t rig anything-A respectful titan. You guys obviously won. I think Bungie was to lazy to change the color. [spoiler]nibbles crayon[/spoiler]

Posting in language:

• that's some grade a horsesh*t. hunters had 11 days total. warlocks had 6 days. titans only had 3 days. hunters should've been the final victors for guardian games. seems to me that bungie, once again, cheated everyone by rigging the event for titans.

Posting in language:

3 Replies
                          • The entire event was bugged from the Titan fireworks in the sky the whole event, the closing ceremony not working and now the titan statue for winning the least amount of days. I would prefer if Guardian Games never came back and was replaced with something more substantial than just themed Eververse loot. If Bungie isn’t going to at least put in the effort to make the event work properly then what’s the point?

Posting in language:

3 Replies
                            • Yeah, Hunters won every week and yet the status is of a lion. Now try to tell me Bungie’s favorite class isn’t Titans.

Posting in language:

27 Replies
                              • Bungie just doesn't want Hunters to win, I guess. I mean, they openly said that the odds were fixed against Hunters in the first GG.

Posting in language:

• A lot of people at bungie are Titan mains. That would explain the current state of this game.

Posting in language:

4 Replies
                                • Edited by Dramaaaaaaa: 5/13/2021 4:09:50 PM
                                  No, hunters won. Bungie just reskinned the entire event except forgot to change the winner. Just more proof the literally are doing nothing for the game and just stealing money

Posting in language:

• Permanently waiting for Bungie to make this game enjoyable. The day will never come.

Posting in language:

• OP here. These comments are hilarious. I figured it was a bug. Im not overly worried about it.

Posting in language:

• Yesterday I stopped looking at a GG statue where the winners aren't the hunters, as Bungie officially said before. That was yet another pathetic "you had to be there" moment, courtesy of Bungie. Hey, maybe there's a hidden triumph somewhere related to that, who knows?

Posting in language:

• Edited by Sparkles: 5/12/2021 11:08:39 AM
                                  Hey come on now guys, let us not argue amongst ourselves, remember who the real dipshits are: Bungo, who can't get an event right, or even a season launch for that matter.

Posting in language:

• All I gotta say is: I find it quite funny that people were saying titans were the only ones who cared about Guardian Games, yet hunters won by a landslide and titans didn't win a single day. The point weighing was equal this year, and it shows that hunters are more played than the other two classes, which is why the points were weighed differently last year. Granted, it was weighed waaaaaay too unfairly, but it should be weighed next year for a fair fight

Posting in language:

8 Replies
                                  • Yup, i hope gg will never come back. The fact that all the "free" parts of this event are either bugged or poor in content proves that its only a way for bungie to show off new eververse cosmetics. We do not need a false competition that is rigged, and uninteresting. A competition means you have to play against the other class. Not do the same activities. Please when i waw farming grandmawter we were 1 of each class and all 3 getting a platinium medal. At one point....where is the competition there XD. It makes no sense. A true competition would have been at least a pvp playlist with teams of the same class only. Or idk...sparrow racing league with a scoreboard for every class. Also...loots ? Nahhh, lets just sell eververse items and call it an event.

Posting in language:

• Titans just said “next goal wins” on the last day.

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
                                  ;
                                  preload icon
                                  preload icon
                                  preload icon