JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny 2

Discuss all things Destiny 2.
10/22/2020 2:40:32 AM

An exotic crucible ran by Calus?

Random thought. How cool would it be to have a game mode that allowed us to use multiple exotics at once. Like calus comes back with his own crucible, and there's a special locker room that allows us to equipment exotics in all slots. Then we walk through specific doors to enter those mode's match making lobby. Like a suros + hardlight build. With some luna boots, starfire protocol robes, felwinters helm, and Ahemkara claws. I mean, come on. The combos we could make would be amazing 😄 It could be called Calus's Colosseum Calus: "I'd not allow my favorite Guardians to be shackled. No. No no. You much Shine brightest! Wear your best outfits! And show me how you can truly fight! Hahaha!" Calus: "Little lights you have bested all of my best. Hahaha. Now you'll have to fight each other. Hahaha!"

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

View Entire Topic
  • So far I really appreciate everyone's input about this. I think it's funny how people are "poor warlocks" haha. That's okay guys. As a warlock main I understand the joys of a monte carlo, sunbracers combo. I'm sure my team would appreciate me wearing verity's brow, and luna boots during a control match. I like the idea of a pvevp mode as well. Almost like a Calus version of gambit. Or a pure pve mode like firefight from halo. Also it being a special event like Iron banner is a great idea too. I honestly hope some Devs at bungie take this idea in whatever form works for them. Development of a new game mode, especially something that uses new mechanics, can really take a team of people time to smooth out. Who knows how it'd truly work, till it's actually tested out. That's why things get nerfed or buffed. Us gamers can create new games from the things developers give us. Things that they'd never imagined us doing. I also with the idea of Calus hosting his own set of trials too. And it'll be a style of play that people will know is outlandish going into it. I go onto mayhem knowing that I'm going to throw every grenade I possibly can, just to make Shaxx proud. And that I'm going use nova bomb more often than I shoot my gun. Anywho guys. Thanks for the responses I also agree titans deserve an exotic kilt. I also think that we all should get exotic class items. At least 3 each. Just sayin 😏

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon