JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

originally posted in: An exotic crucible ran by Calus?
10/22/2020 2:50:26 AM
All-exotic PvE would be great. All-exotic PvP would become miserably un-fun very fast. Imagine endless 100 mobility Stompie Hunters self-healing with Wormhusk 24/7. Could run Khepri's for wallhacks and Sixth Coyote to ensure you almost always have a dodge ready. Meanwhile, Warlocks will just roll over and die in their pretty glowing boots.
English

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Agreed as a pve mode it'd be pretty fun. I'm already drooling over severance enclosure and peragrine greaves

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Or my dream build. Max discipline and max mobility hunter Arc bottom tree Wormhusk, Shinobu’s Vow, Sixth coyote, Frost-ees Class item with enhanced bomber and enhanced ashes to asset..

Posting in language:

• Mayhem would never work

Posting in language:

• [quote]All-exotic PvE would be great. All-exotic PvP would become miserably un-fun very fast. Imagine endless 100 mobility Stompie Hunters self-healing with Wormhusk 24/7. Could run Khepri's for wallhacks and Sixth Coyote to ensure you almost always have a dodge ready. Meanwhile, Warlocks will just roll over and die in their pretty glowing boots.[/quote] Sounds about right. That’s why my Warlock became a hunter!

Posting in language:

• Edited by Zombie: 10/22/2020 3:16:48 PM
    Warlock exotics are pretty average, but I wouldn’t mind using eye of another world, karnstein, starfire protocol, & Transversive steps. Kinda want to try the new necrotic grips when they launch, like Will they stack with thorn DoT? Potential 1 tap thorn melee combo with celestial fire? Maybe? aaaaaaaand it’s nerfed. Lol

Posting in language:

• Edited by Swift: 10/22/2020 7:11:23 PM
    I sadly think Necrotic Grips won't mean much in competitive/endgame situations unlike Hunter blink or on-demand Titan overshields. They don't help the Warlock's bad melee speed. They just help finish off a weakened target. Full-health Titans and Hunters will still destroy you in fistfights. I don't see the grips doing anything that will be worth putting down Transversives/Ophidians, especially in Comp/Trials. They will just be a toy for quickplay.

Posting in language:

• Yeah I’ve haven’t really expected anything great for warlock exotics, most of the favourite ones are year 1. Still might be fun to wombo with Grips and Thorn, I’ll have to wait and see.

Posting in language:

• Imagine a skull fort dunemarchers heart of inmost light synthosepths Titan

Posting in language:

• Titans would be the broken ones.

Posting in language:

• Claws for double celestial, star fire for double heat rises, transversives, and slap on Nez sin with a gnawing to get my nades and melees back. Win.

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon