JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Clan Recruitment

Look for Clans or seek new members.
1/19/2020 6:46:46 AM

Recruiting for [Glory of the Nine]

Glory of the Nine is a newly developed clan being put together by a returning veteran of the Destiny series. I am not fond of too-large groups and thus, will be crafting my own team of ten or twenty guardians. With this being said, one can expect to get to know each other fairly well. We encourage a friendly and open environment that is free of judgement. Activity is not closely monitored and no one is required to log a minimum of hours. This is supposed to be fun, right? So lets not stress out like its a job we can be late to. Our ideal candidate for membership is 18+, not sensitive to jokes and/or lifestyles, and capable of offering a helping hand when they have the time and energy. We promote friendly chatter and would like to retain a positive vibe when playing. While skill is certainly important, it is not dire. We all play to enjoy, no matter how that may be. Do not think you are required to be near a thousand Light with maxed raid gear. Wherever you are at in the journey, you're welcome here. As for technical bits, we are located on [XBOX ONE] in [NORTH AMERICA][Central] and are more than happy to talk to people from around the country. However, UK folk or otherwise may experience lag and loneliness here. So you may want to keep scrolling for a better fit! This clan is designed to cover EVERYTHING Destiny. Raids, Trials, Gambit, Strikes, story. You name it. Any questions you have regarding myself or the clan, do feel obliged to ask! I am quite friendly and quite respectful. I'll see you out there, Guardian.

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon