JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Clan Recruitment

Look for Clans or seek new members.
Edited by Rubedo URTV 666: 1/2/2020 11:49:14 PM

[XBOX] Reclaimed Light is recruiting! End Game Clan looking for active Members!

We're looking for active Members who want to play with other Clan Members! If you have friends, bring them along! We do have minimal requirements, but they're quite low - only to show basic End Game experience. If you have any questions, I'm happy to answer them. Everyone in here is very chill and experienced in all End Game content. We have a good number of PvP players as well, and keep spots open for more so no one is left without people to play with in any activity (but we are primarily focused on PvE End Game). We have a Discord that all Members must join to help with communication and LFG. We also have a Visitor system for people to get their friends in who don't quite meet requirements, but want to build up to them. Requirements (Meet any 1 of the following): 10+ Raid Clears from any combination of all Raids 5+ Garden of Salvation Raid Clears 1.5KD Overall (with 200 matches played - won or lost) If you're interested, please let me know. I'll check back here frequently if anyone has questions. Thanks for your time :).

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon