JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny 2

Discuss all things Destiny 2.
12/31/2019 4:38:55 AM

Fireteam matchmaking.

[i][/i] Is there some sort of rhyme or reason as to how fire teams are sorted once match making has finished in Freelance comp? Because everytime I hit about 4100 glory the quality of my teammates goes severely lower. Most the night I'm the only one going positive on my fireteam. My suspicion is this is some way to extend the amount of matches I have to play. I look up my teammates kd and score and have no idea why they are on my team. So not only do I have to deal with network manipulators but also with cheap mechanics.

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

View Entire Topic
  • Matchmaking is dog shlt, this companys algorithm is dog shlt , the fact that we no longer have or lacked a CBMM System is Stupid . P2p SHOULD NEVER HAVE SBMM. Fck this netcode and fck whoever thought this was a good idea to put into the game

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

1 Reply
    You are not allowed to view this content.
    ;
    preload icon
    preload icon
    preload icon