JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

12/10/2019 1:23:27 PM
Clearly you didn’t grind hard enough if you don’t already have the seal.
English

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• [quote]Clearly you didn’t grind hard enough if you don’t already have the seal.[/quote] Some people can’t grind due to busy and a hectic life.

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• So you can’t get Undying but you can get to tier 100 in the pass? Did you buy the tiers or something?

Posting in language:

• Then they don't deserve the Title. A Title says "I played this thing to its fullest extent and mastered it", not "Hey I did 3 runs of Vex Offensive and got some of the guns"

Posting in language:

• Also you may not want to assume the claims of other players on these forums. This dude claims to have grinded but he only has 9 out of 14 triumphs for the seal. https://www.d2checklist.com/1/4611686018450001298/triumphs/seals

Posting in language:

• Perhaps a grind should not be solely signified by the number on the seal itself. Yes I had 9/14 completed. But I invested endless hours to get to that point. Not all people can grind out content in the same amount of time. Perhaps a bit of context before you make accusations.

Posting in language:

• Dude you hadn’t done any of the vanguard grind and had only finished the handcanon in vex offensive and had barely touched smg a without any usage of bows, audios rifles, or auto rifles. You hadn’t been doing the grind for that seal.

Posting in language:

• Yeah, I have a life and a job and I got the title. The fact is they have been very clear about the seal and triumphs going away for weeks.

Posting in language:

• [quote]Yeah, I have a life and a job and I got the title. The fact is they have been very clear about the seal and triumphs going away for weeks.[/quote] Exactly! They said that the content needed would be going away. It also specifically says it on each of the triumphs. People with little time to play just need to make a choice to either grind out the triumphs needed or casually play. Hell I work 70 hours a week raise my son and still have a social life... but yet I also grinded out the triumphs needed before they went away.

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon