JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny 2

Discuss all things Destiny 2.
11/30/2019 8:53:52 PM

More rewarding solo-play activities

As a solo player I think it would be great if we could get more activitities that could be as rewarding and challenging as a raid, sure we have two dungeons, one with a pinnacle rewar, but those dont even have an specific loot pool and are not meant to be just for solo players. It would be really cool for the alredy mentioned solo players like me to have some benefit (like extra reward or something) for completing a solo run through a dungeon or so. Something that could be implemented as well but its pretty hard to actually happen is a kinda re-work of some raids, being able to be solo'ed, with new mechanics giving the opportunity to more to engage with more content, and I dont think its needed to say that it would be a great way of making more players entertaining. But like I said this could be really hard to actually happen, at least thats what I think. A simple way of improving this would be just adding more rewards for solo runs or solo-meant activities. (surely I have some errors with my writing, and I'm sorry for that, a I'm still learning english)

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon