JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

11/14/2019 5:27:04 AM
Youre comparing ranged melees like Throwing Knife to CqB melees like a punch.
English

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• I'm sry what is cqb? Yes I am old

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Edited by Gold: 11/14/2019 7:09:25 PM
    Close Quarter Combat. Titan melees besides Tiny Yeet Hammer require you to actually hit the person with your fist or shoulder so it would count as a melee. You really cant compare Hunter Throwing Knife which is a ranged melee to a melee that requires actual physical contact with the person.

Posting in language:

• Most warlock abilities are CQC just like the Titans and loses it's charge just like hunters either they get brought up on miss or titans get brought down makes no difference to me, the Titans can keep their one hit kill melee but at the least the other classes should have it's melee refund on miss just like titans CQB is not an abbreviation for Close Quarter Combat, go back to metal gear solid kid,

Posting in language:

• I made a mistake on the abbreviation. Oh BOY!! Its the end of the world!!!

Posting in language:

• It is. Now begone foul -blam!-

Posting in language:

• See you in hell I guess :(

Posting in language:

• Basically I fkn hate that every time I come around a corner I'm getting one shot by a Titan shoulder charge rocking One Eyed Mask, Mountain Top and Recluse. Yes I realized that there are counters to that but I'm not very good and I refuse to use Meta sht when I'm not grinding for glory.

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon