JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Help

Help us help you.
10/21/2019 11:40:16 PM

Digital Deluxe, No Annual Pass - 5 days since post

According to Bungie's pinned post, they have/will/are addressing accounts that got caught up in the PC/cross-save mismatch. I, too, had migrated before logging into Steam and did not receive the annual pass. I understand how this error has occurred as non-Bungie representatives have explained it countless times in similar posts. I am unsure where to post for support as there is no live customer service, or direct support ticketing system. I have mailed Bungie store support when I first noticed this error too. It'd be nice if a customer service rep could amend this issue by adding the annual pass or providing the 4000 silver lost. It's sad that after being an original supporter from D2 launch ($120 USD paid), that I've now lost $40 of content. I was willing to purchase a skin too but feel this needs to be sorted first. Please, if anyone that can help can see this, and address the dozens of post about this every day... It'd be crazy to think being a top-seller (Shadowkeep launch) that Bungie haven't hired 50-100 individuals full-time to work on customer service.
English
#Help

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon