JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Warning
All Destiny releases will be temporarily offline tomorrow for scheduled maintenance. Please stay tuned to @BungieHelp for updates.

Destiny 2

Discuss all things Destiny 2.
10/19/2019 11:55:51 PM

Buff/Fix Warlocks or simply rework them.

Dear Bungie, I have been a Warlock main since D1. In D2 the Warlock just feels off. I'd line to refer to Mtashed's video "Warlock Rant" on youtube. He sums up a lot of the issues I also found with the warlock especially on console. In general the Warlock feels clunky, boring and most subclasses uninspired. The new ones are pretty cool and sybergistic but some of the old ones are just boring. There is a few things I'd like to point out especially: -Rift deploy speed sucks, being stuck in the animation without being able to stop it sucks. -Mobility ootions on the warlock suck except for blink (although it still feels mediocre) and icarus dash. -Melee speed is too slow, it feels slower than the Melee on other classes and does the same ammount of damage. On top pf that it feels super inconsistent, like many times in pve and pvp you melee something and it just does no damage. Never happened on my titan :/ Those are just some immediate thoughts ... In total I think warlocks need either a buff or rework on some things like Mtashed says in the video. Feel free to comment. Yours Truly, Zero

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon