JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Help

Help us help you.
10/19/2019 7:21:21 PM

Completed first encounter of GoS and first chest with no rewards?

Can someone explain why this has happened? Never been a problem before.
English
#Help #gameplay

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Edited by biggaboss: 10/30/2019 6:48:24 PM
    Just tried to do the gos raid and divinity. Also did not get any loot and triumps. Fml....edit: was my first run ever

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• I completed the second and third encounters with no drop

Posting in language:

2 Replies
    • I had this too and the milestone wasn't gaining progress. I went and did some IB, cane back to Vex Offensive and it started working correctly again, not sure what that was about. I had just started the GoS step if the Divinity quest not long before that, not sure if that's connected to this bug in some way.

Posting in language:

• Edited by NoctisCae1um317: 10/20/2019 11:08:01 AM
      Did you already completed it on that character this week(Assuming you did it this week)? Only explanation I can think of. And no, resetting your character to get raid loot doesn't work anymore, what you see is what you get for the week.

Posting in language:

• I completed the whole raid and didn’t get anything, only triumphs I shouldn’t have earned. Can you guys check your raid triumphs and see if you completed some of the steps for the subclass related ones?

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
    ;
    preload icon
    preload icon
    preload icon