JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Warning
Destiny 2 will receive an update today. Players will be required to log in to Destiny 2 again after installing the update. Please stay tuned to @BungieHelp for updates.

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.
8/22/2019 9:52:06 PM

Why do i need to re buy dlc?

Bungue ive already poured over 200 into your game for exapsions now your telling me to play cross save i need to do buy them again this is horse shit bungie why would you do that why even add it who is goin to spend 200 more on destiny just to play on pc
English
#Destiny

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• 1. This forum page is for D1 subjects not fir D2 which has it's own page. 2. Bungie said from the start that licences will not move just your characters. And if you look you get D2, CoO, Warmind, Forsaken and the Annual Pass for $40 and in October D2 and the year 1 dlc will be free to all.

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Well that's on you if you want to spend 200 for deluxe. Simply go with standard and it's less than 100

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon