JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Alerte du service
Destiny 2 sera mis hors ligne demain pour une maintenance programmée. Restez à l'écoute de @BungieHelp pour des mises à jour supplémentaires.

Destiny 2

Discutez de tout ce qui concerne Destiny 2.
11/30/2022 2:20:33 PM

No Touch of Malice after a whole season and seal

As the title suggests. I have run Kings fall on all 3 characters per week INCLUDING Master and doing the challenges on Oryx. All of this to not receive the exotic weapon. I even completed the seal and did all challenges and special ways of doing each encounter. All of this to say that after an ENTIRE SEASON, I was not able to acquire the weapon. Honestly, once you get the raid seal, you should be gifted the weapon regardless if you have it already or not. Think of it as another pinnacle drop for the one weapon. Bungie, please consider this because this is now just ridiculous. RNG should be a factor, but after over 39 attempts +, I believe it should be rewarded. Love to hear everyone else’s thoughts.
English
#destiny2

Langue du message :

Modifier
Prévisualiser

Jouez selon les règles. Prenez une minute pour lire notre Code de conduite avant d'envoyer le message. Annuler Modifier Créer l'escouade Publier

Afficher tous les messages
  • OP: that’s beyond ridiculous! I watched a buddy burnout on trying to get EoT…every week…sometimes doing a full raid, otherwise, doing c/ps…I joined him for a few c/ps only and then gave it a miss. A few weeks later, after about 80-100+ clears, he finally got it…and then left the game. That was months ago…I recently received a postcard from him… My thoughts: I got ToM pre-Sunsetting…and then BHQ stole it prior to the new season’s launch, along with sunsetting my vault. 🤬 My Titan mit bubble was the most fun, ie, helping new Friends and their Friends acquire the triumph for slaying Oryx. It was a bit of a thing back then. But once BHQ nerfed (stole) ToM, I quietly left Destiny and became a Tenno. Some time later…I returned to Destiny, on a wave of nostalgia, after watching some vids I’d made of my (then) young son and me having a hoot in Destiny. However, this time, my involvement in the game was going to be different: no more crazy stuff chasing the latest ‘must have’ loot; no more Raids / Dungeons / etc. And so it is… I’m a Senior Member of the Tortoise Club. I pootle about doing mostly ‘vanilla’ stuff, and will sometimes chase something if it looks to be a bit of fun. There’s lots of ‘almost completed’ seals to finish up, or quests or catalysts to do, so there’s plenty to keep me occupied. And I’m managing my son’s account whilst he’s overseas…doing the same; and it’s more than enough - for me! 😁 Chasing End Game Loot / Raids: imho, the latest, overhyped, ‘must have’ weapon(s) should be a guaranteed drop on the 3rd full run completion, if not already obtained on the first two runs. 👈 The current state of the game: this season had its + / - points…we all know them so I won’t repeat them here. Where I sit re Lightfall, has caused me to ponder… I’m just ‘marking time’ in Destiny…waiting to a) complete the final chapter and be done with it; and b) waiting until something better comes along…until then, I’ll just pootle about doing vanilla stuff…or I’ll return to WF…or not!? 😎 Chin up, Guardian(s), and - ease springs! 🫡 Cheers! MDGA - 🎭

Langue du message :

Modifier
    Prévisualiser

Jouez selon les règles. Prenez une minute pour lire notre Code de conduite avant d'envoyer le message. Annuler Modifier Créer l'escouade Publier

Vous n'êtes pas autorisé(e) à visionner ce contenu.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon