JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny 2

Discutez de tout ce qui concerne Destiny 2.
11/30/2022 7:20:06 PM

To War!

I preferred the battle and grit of Destiny 1 through Forsaken. Now we have shifted… We play this game to go to war, battle the Darkness and blow shtuff up. Tossing grenades, shooting shotguns and supering our foes to ash. Where is the war? The story? The fight for the Traveler? Rasputin? Siva? Any other story? I play this game eight years to escape the everyday agenda and life. Please do not take away my escape. Go to war, bullets, glory and a good fight. I have invested sooo much into this game.

Langue du message :

Modifier
Prévisualiser

Jouez selon les règles. Prenez une minute pour lire notre Code de conduite avant d'envoyer le message. Annuler Modifier Créer l'escouade Publier

Afficher tous les messages
  • Modifié par Daemon White : 12/1/2022 2:00:06 AM
    Since Forsaken? Ok... We literally entered "Cowabunga it is" mode in Shadowkeep's opening mission and tore through the Scarlet keep, killing the daughter of Crota. We re-entered the Black Garden and reminded the vex that we're better because the darkness said it would be cool. We found ourselves dismantling an army of Dark-worshipping and empowered Eliksni in Beyond Light, taking that power for ourselves and crushing Eramis's top council and encasing her in stasis as a final "screw you" in full view of the Europan pyramid. We told Xivu Arath, the Hive God of War, to bring better warriors by killing her Harbinger and destroying every Wrathborn we came across. We ran into yet another war with the Cabal and told them to bring a bigger tank after killing everyone who would be on Caiatl's war council and forced a truce through pure power. We broke into the Vex mindscape to dunk on them in their own home because they dared to turn our sun off. We entered the ascendant planes again to slap the Taken, Hive, and Scorn residing there to save lost techeuns that sacrificed themselves to allow Mara to return just so we could try and Uno Reverse-Card Savathun that was trapped in the crystal baby jail when we got the worm from her. Which, to be clear, worked until the ghost found her. We invaded Savathun's Throne World to remind them what power looks like and add another god to our grocery list. We crashed through Lucent Hive terraforming grounds to not only lay waste to them in person, but we also entered their mind and killed their god there too so we could steal their secrets via Psion magic. We re-entered the Derelict Leviathan to remind Calus that he's still a fat POS that needed to give us our Opulent weapons back and destroyed the nightmares taking residence there while helping our friends move past their traumas so we can kick even more butt with determination moving forward. Even this season, we engaged ship-to-ship boarding because the enemies had literal toes in jars that held the powers of darkness in them. We've been warring this whole time my dude.

Langue du message :

Modifier
    Prévisualiser

Jouez selon les règles. Prenez une minute pour lire notre Code de conduite avant d'envoyer le message. Annuler Modifier Créer l'escouade Publier

Vous n'êtes pas autorisé(e) à visionner ce contenu.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon