JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny 2

Discutez de tout ce qui concerne Destiny 2.
11/30/2022 7:20:06 PM

To War!

I preferred the battle and grit of Destiny 1 through Forsaken. Now we have shifted… We play this game to go to war, battle the Darkness and blow shtuff up. Tossing grenades, shooting shotguns and supering our foes to ash. Where is the war? The story? The fight for the Traveler? Rasputin? Siva? Any other story? I play this game eight years to escape the everyday agenda and life. Please do not take away my escape. Go to war, bullets, glory and a good fight. I have invested sooo much into this game.

Langue du message :

Modifier
Prévisualiser

Jouez selon les règles. Prenez une minute pour lire notre Code de conduite avant d'envoyer le message. Annuler Modifier Créer l'escouade Publier

• The story of Destiny for the past three years has been us stopping an impending apocalypse then moving onto the next. Since Shadowkeep, everything has been drastically ramped up. Undying? Vex invade the city if we fail. Dawn? The Cabal are LITERALLY REWRITING TIME TO BEAT US. Worthy? A giant star destroyer is plummeting into Earth and will kill us if we do not deal with it. Arrivals? The Darkness is straight up about to remove four planets and ruin so much more. Beyond Light? House Salvation is the strongest individual house, both by strength and political power. Hunt? You think letting The High Celebrant of Xivu Arath run rampant is a good idea? Chosen? Caiatl was ready to glass every planet we had and steal Zavala then and there. Splicer? THE VEX ARE IN THE CITY. Lost? If Xivu had access to the Ley Lines, her armies could spread to the whole galaxy if not further. Witch Queen? The Traveler was plucked out of the sky, and was about to be dimensionally sealed away forever. Risen? The Hive were about to perform Inversion on Savathûn's Throne World, which would have meant AWFUL things for us. Haunted? Haunted is where things slowed down a bit. Calus wasn't this imminent threat, but still, the threat was there. Plunder? If Eramis got her hands on the relics, it was over for us.

Langue du message :

Modifier
    Prévisualiser

Jouez selon les règles. Prenez une minute pour lire notre Code de conduite avant d'envoyer le message. Annuler Modifier Créer l'escouade Publier

4 commentaires
    • Modifié par Daemon White : 12/1/2022 2:00:06 AM
      Since Forsaken? Ok... We literally entered "Cowabunga it is" mode in Shadowkeep's opening mission and tore through the Scarlet keep, killing the daughter of Crota. We re-entered the Black Garden and reminded the vex that we're better because the darkness said it would be cool. We found ourselves dismantling an army of Dark-worshipping and empowered Eliksni in Beyond Light, taking that power for ourselves and crushing Eramis's top council and encasing her in stasis as a final "screw you" in full view of the Europan pyramid. We told Xivu Arath, the Hive God of War, to bring better warriors by killing her Harbinger and destroying every Wrathborn we came across. We ran into yet another war with the Cabal and told them to bring a bigger tank after killing everyone who would be on Caiatl's war council and forced a truce through pure power. We broke into the Vex mindscape to dunk on them in their own home because they dared to turn our sun off. We entered the ascendant planes again to slap the Taken, Hive, and Scorn residing there to save lost techeuns that sacrificed themselves to allow Mara to return just so we could try and Uno Reverse-Card Savathun that was trapped in the crystal baby jail when we got the worm from her. Which, to be clear, worked until the ghost found her. We invaded Savathun's Throne World to remind them what power looks like and add another god to our grocery list. We crashed through Lucent Hive terraforming grounds to not only lay waste to them in person, but we also entered their mind and killed their god there too so we could steal their secrets via Psion magic. We re-entered the Derelict Leviathan to remind Calus that he's still a fat POS that needed to give us our Opulent weapons back and destroyed the nightmares taking residence there while helping our friends move past their traumas so we can kick even more butt with determination moving forward. Even this season, we engaged ship-to-ship boarding because the enemies had literal toes in jars that held the powers of darkness in them. We've been warring this whole time my dude.

Langue du message :

Modifier
      Prévisualiser

• Modifié par Axolotl_Roadkill : 11/30/2022 11:00:47 PM
      Play Doom instead. Or Warhammer.

Langue du message :

Modifier
      Prévisualiser

1 commentaire
      • [quote]Where is the war? The story? The fight for the Traveler? Rasputin? Siva? Any other story?[/quote] Its all there. But the nature of the war has changed. Its no longer a tribal fight where one race is "good" (humans) and everyone else is (by definition) "evil". Its a war that is now being fought for individual hearts and minds....and everyone has to choose a side (good vs evil)...and what they will fight it with (Light vs Darkness vs combination of both). To me, that is a MUCH more interesting story. In fact I think what we have is a vastly better story than what we were given in the first years of Destiny.

Langue du message :

Modifier
        Prévisualiser

8 commentaires
        • War and fighting is literally 99% of the game. Not sure how you’ve missed it.

Langue du message :

Modifier
          Prévisualiser

2 commentaires
          • Crush your enemy See them driven them before you Hear the lamentations of their women…

Langue du message :

Modifier
            Prévisualiser

3 commentaires
            • And that why i have literally stopped playing the garbage game where wokeness and pronouns are waaaaaaaaaaay more important than fixing the broken 8 yr. Olde record an shell of a game. Nothing like playing with someone's leftovers eh Halo i mean 343 studios ahem i mean Activision oops? Too soon..... MW2 for win

Langue du message :

Modifier
              Prévisualiser

3 commentaires
              • No, no more space fantasy! You will endure human politics being shoved down your throat and you will like it!

Langue du message :

Modifier
                Prévisualiser

5 commentaires
                  I'm here no worries I have arrived lol

Langue du message :

Modifier
                  Prévisualiser

1 commentaire
                  • I think you forgot what we basically did in Forsaken was a political stunt. It was not under the orders of the Vanguard and we basically say “we mad cayde is dead lol.” Zavala wanted to protect the city and Ikora was grieving.

Langue du message :

Modifier
                    Prévisualiser

1 commentaire
                    • This game provides a similar release for me. I started during the taken king era of D1 and was absolutely hooked on the story. I feel like that has really slipped. It’s becoming kind of hokey and I find myself caring less about it each season. I read every piece of grimoire from D1. Bought all the books, and watched so many videos. I still play this game a ton, but I just go through the motions now. Not a whole lot of excitement. To be fair, the fact that this game has kept me hooked for 7-8 years is amazing. I guess we’ve had our run.

Langue du message :

Modifier
                      Prévisualiser

• Hell yeah!!!!! We want to see our enemies at our feet in mounds 70 feet high under every Guardians boots and we wa…..what’s that tea made of infused darkness that makes you robot thirsty? “Cancel the war thing”-bungie creative.

Langue du message :

Modifier
                      Prévisualiser

1 commentaire
                      • We’re invading a city on another planet occupied by the Cabal so there’s definitely going to be a war.

Langue du message :

Modifier
                        Prévisualiser

2 commentaires
                        • Based.

Langue du message :

Modifier
                          Prévisualiser

• Amen

Langue du message :

Modifier
                          Prévisualiser

• Nah

Langue du message :

Modifier
                          Prévisualiser

Vous n'êtes pas autorisé(e) à visionner ce contenu.
                        ;
                        preload icon
                        preload icon
                        preload icon