JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

Modifié par Game_Got_Boring : 10/26/2020 5:24:35 PM
Hmmmmm......The way I see it, the legit good players that will easily get the adept weapons from going Flawless will kill me easily regardless of the weapon they are using, be it an Adept weapon or any other weapon in game because they are just better players than I am. And those that attain Adept weapons from getting people to use their accounts because they themselves aren't good enough to earn them, are still going to be beaten by better players because the gun doesn't instantly turn them into pvp gods. So for me personally, I dont have an issue with better players earning good gear. A better player will outgun/outplay me no matter what they are using. Just my 2 cents 🤷‍♂️
English

Langue du message :

Modifier
Prévisualiser

Jouez selon les règles. Prenez une minute pour lire notre Code de conduite avant d'envoyer le message. Annuler Modifier Créer l'escouade Publier

• [quote]Hmmmmm......The way I see it, the legit good players that will easily get the adept weapons from going Flawless will kill me easily regardless of the weapon they are using, be it an Adept weapon or any other weapon in game because they are just better players than I am. And those that attain Adept weapons from getting people to use their accounts because they themselves aren't good enough to earn them, are still going to be beaten by better players because the gun doesn't instantly turn them into pvp gods. So for me personally, I dont have an issue with better players earning good gear. A better player will outgun/outplay me no matter what they are using. Just my 2 cents 🤷‍♂️[/quote] This is spot on.

Langue du message :

Modifier
    Prévisualiser

Jouez selon les règles. Prenez une minute pour lire notre Code de conduite avant d'envoyer le message. Annuler Modifier Créer l'escouade Publier

Vous n'êtes pas autorisé(e) à visionner ce contenu.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon