JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

10/26/2020 1:25:50 PM
Flawless players want to stomp casual players. They don’t really want to face other flawless players. Then they complain it’s too hard like babies. They want easy fodder to get to lighthouse. Why would they want to fight players on their own level? Nope. Flawless players don’t want to actually fight other flawless players. They just want to stomp the casuals. Bungie does this for the flawless players to keep them happy and to help them feel superior in pvp digital world. If flawless players face other flawless players then they cry. Babies. I don’t go into trials or much pvp. Pointless. [b][u]Pvp in d2 is nothing but cheese mechanics that help tryhards who like to abuse them, anyway.[/u][/b] Flawless only want easy kills. If theyre so elitist and the lighthouse is so exclusive why they don’t only fight other flawless. Cause playlist population?! Go cry about the playlist population in trials then, crybaby. They gonna say “I wanna have fun” and “I don’t wanna sweat” meaning they want to stomp casuals. Trials is stupid unless flawless fight flawless only. Also most of those players wearing the flawless title are PAID RECOVS.
English

Langue du message :

Modifier
Prévisualiser

Jouez selon les règles. Prenez une minute pour lire notre Code de conduite avant d'envoyer le message. Annuler Modifier Créer l'escouade Publier

• [quote]Flawless players want to stomp casual players. They don’t really want to face other flawless players. Then they complain it’s too hard like babies. They want easy fodder to get to lighthouse. Why would they want to fight players on their own level? Nope. Flawless players don’t want to actually fight other flawless players. They just want to stomp the casuals. Bungie does this for the flawless players to keep them happy and to help them feel superior in pvp digital world. If flawless players face other flawless players then they cry. Babies. I don’t go into trials or much pvp. Pointless. [b][u]Pvp in d2 is nothing but cheese mechanics that help tryhards who like to abuse them, anyway.[/u][/b] Flawless only want easy kills. If theyre so elitist and the lighthouse is so exclusive why they don’t only fight other flawless. Cause playlist population?! Go cry about the playlist population in trials then, crybaby. They gonna say “I wanna have fun” and “I don’t wanna sweat” meaning they want to stomp casuals. Trials is stupid unless flawless fight flawless only. Also most of those players wearing the flawless title are PAID RECOVS.[/quote] I dont think I've ever read such a bitter post 😂 congratulations. We are more than happy to play flawless players, you're mistaking the two groups dude. The only people actively complaining about playing flawless players are people who can't get flawless... oh the irony. [b]blazinbender has a flawed argument[/b] The moment you split matchmaking into tiers then you turn it into a league format rather than knockout format. Im absolutely fine with it being a league format providing the flawless players playing other flawless players get better and more exclusive rewards than the "fodder", as you called them. If you want the best to only play the best you need to give better incentives than a cosmetic glow, and if you're gonna put a better incentive then those outside of this super elitist group need to accept that they will likely never earn it. Think you can manage that? Cuz I don't. You're already here up in arms about a cosmetic glow after all, so who knows how angry you'd get if the reward for the super elite group was god rolled weapons or armour drops with 75 as base stat roll before mods and masterworked. [b]blazinbender has a fragile argument[/b] Not one single good player has ever said they don't want to sweat in trials. We've said it about quickplay, sure, but not trials. Trials is where we come to sweat. Trials is where we come to face anyone put in our path. I feel you're getting good players mixed up with stat farmers too. Good players are always happy to play good players, because the only way we stay good and improve is to play them. Its the stat farmers who are actually 0.8kd players but have boosted their way to a 1.4kd who don't want to play other people who are 1.4+kd because they know they'll get slapped. [b]blazinbender has a broken argument[/b] [spoiler]I havent played trials in ages and I dont remember ever getting 3 losses on one card to be able to be sure I got the words right with flawed/fragile/broken but you guys will understand my intent[/spoiler]

Langue du message :

Modifier
    Prévisualiser

Jouez selon les règles. Prenez une minute pour lire notre Code de conduite avant d'envoyer le message. Annuler Modifier Créer l'escouade Publier

Vous n'êtes pas autorisé(e) à visionner ce contenu.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon