JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

10/26/2020 12:35:58 PM
not everyone is supposed to get to the lighthouse. They full on said this back in D1 and that is still the mentality now. As a PvE main, i agree with the sentiment from bungie here. Tired of EVERYONE having access to EVERYTHING just because they showed up.
English

Langue du message :

Modifier
Prévisualiser

Jouez selon les règles. Prenez une minute pour lire notre Code de conduite avant d'envoyer le message. Annuler Modifier Créer l'escouade Publier

• Because having non flawless players play other non flawless players is “just showing up”. Logic is lost on some people I guess

Langue du message :

Modifier
    Prévisualiser

Jouez selon les règles. Prenez une minute pour lire notre Code de conduite avant d'envoyer le message. Annuler Modifier Créer l'escouade Publier

• Modifié par Gilford : 10/29/2020 11:48:27 AM
    [quote]having non flawless players play other non flawless players is “just showing up”[/quote] It is. It's pee-wee soccer. The whole point of trials is its supposed to be no holds bar top tier PvP. If you didn't grind for levels you're at a disadvantage. If you don't have the weapons, you're at a disadvantage. It is an OPEN-class tournament. "pros" and "amateurs" in the same pool. If you lose (bar cheating), you'll realize you need to get better. The non flawless vs non flawless is the same as the old sbmm, it invites mediocrity and no reason to actually improve. [quote]Logic is lost on some people I guess[/quote] I understood the "logic", and it is flawed as you're completely missing the point of what trials is.

Langue du message :

Modifier
    Prévisualiser

Vous n'êtes pas autorisé(e) à visionner ce contenu.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon