JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

publié à l'origine sous : NERF INVINCIBLE LAGGERS!
Modifié par jeffyvette : 10/26/2020 10:55:21 AM
But there is no lag for folks with great internet. That is the wonderful thing about Connection Based Match Making it makes sure you don't get laggers in your lobby. This is what all the higher skilled PVP players are telling me when I get my ass kicked in PVP.
English

Langue du message :

Modifier
Prévisualiser

Jouez selon les règles. Prenez une minute pour lire notre Code de conduite avant d'envoyer le message. Annuler Modifier Créer l'escouade Publier

• True, but in one of the Twabs for this season Bungie stated that the switched to match people quicker didn’t say they were matching based off of connections.... Because even if the went solely off of connection quality there would be long queue times from the diminished player base. Otherwise I wouldn’t be getting so many people lagging a lot from China, Brazil, UK, Germany, Spain, even east coast USA when I’m West Coast Canada (too many hubs to go through from all the providers the connections go through between here and there slows it down).

Langue du message :

Modifier
    Prévisualiser

Jouez selon les règles. Prenez une minute pour lire notre Code de conduite avant d'envoyer le message. Annuler Modifier Créer l'escouade Publier

• Yeah. CBMM connects the host to a similar connection, the rest of players are just ads.

Langue du message :

Modifier
    Prévisualiser

Vous n'êtes pas autorisé(e) à visionner ce contenu.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon