JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

10/26/2020 8:08:59 AM
I dunno man. Having at least an entire year to get satisfaction out of a gun seems like plenty enough for me.
English

Langue du message :

Modifier
Prévisualiser

Jouez selon les règles. Prenez une minute pour lire notre Code de conduite avant d'envoyer le message. Annuler Modifier Créer l'escouade Publier

• What if RNG keeps you from obtaining it until day 364? Are we assuming that all players get every piece of armor and gun on Day 1 of each season?

Langue du message :

Modifier
    Prévisualiser

Jouez selon les règles. Prenez une minute pour lire notre Code de conduite avant d'envoyer le message. Annuler Modifier Créer l'escouade Publier

• The chances of that happening are so astronomically low. RNG in this game isn’t exactly harsh.

Langue du message :

Modifier
    Prévisualiser

• Lmao. Took me a year to get Kindled Orchid and over 100 forge tries... Took my friend 100 plus SOTP runs just to get No Feelings with box breathing and he didn’t even get it with Rapid hit like he wanted... We won’t get a year for the god rolls we want. We lose all incentive to try and get god rolls... meaning we lose incentive to play content and to try new things out...

Langue du message :

Modifier
    Prévisualiser

• Lol 100. Took my friend 2000 runs on a runescape dungeon to build the weapon he wanted so he could farm another dungeon faster. You could do 100 forges in less than a week.

Langue du message :

Modifier
    Prévisualiser

• Lmao yea if you don’t wanna have any fun and have half that time just be loading into the tower (console).... [spoiler]And that’s just one farmable weapon. Imagine all the non-farmable ones...[/spoiler] Notice how you couldn’t argue against it...

Langue du message :

Modifier
    Prévisualiser

• Ugh. Let’s not even talk about runescape RNG.

Langue du message :

Modifier
    Prévisualiser

• My youngest son played over 150 nightfalls, and dozens more raid clears than me in D1Y1, and he never saw a Ghally drop. He didn't get one until Xur sold it in Aug of the following year - right when it was nerfed. RNG. How many people have farmed and farmed for certain Braytech pieces, and didn't complete the badge until Travelers Chosen quest came out?? That was how mant years ago? Would you like to see harsh? Just read the threads on here about EP weapon drops and Braytech armor and that elusive Rocket Launcher (for some). I'm not exaggerating one bit. You can see for yourself. So somebody FINALLY gets this item, capped at 1060. Good luck with even patrolling. Ever see someone at 750 try and patrol? I have. Poot guardian couldn't make it past the random spawned Taken that kept appearing. Ogre just blasted him right off the platform, several times. Guardian could not hurt him. So now gear isn't sufficient in patrols, once the power level increases? Like was mentioned - there isn't a problem with the concept of sunsetting, the problem lies with how Bungie is implementing it, along with other factors they've put in place.

Langue du message :

Modifier
    Prévisualiser

• Modifié par Rebel : 10/26/2020 1:10:36 PM
    You cant use logic and reason with the fools who are sheep here for bungie. Bungie could litterally take their children away and say "you'll get them back later" and these bungie butt huggers will gladly agree. Smiling happy fools blissfully unaware of their ridiculous claims that its neccessary. Neccessary for what exactly? For bungie to slap and brand new light level max and pyramid icon on it? Give me a break you spineless cowards

Langue du message :

Modifier
    Prévisualiser

• Can you even take yourself seriously?

Langue du message :

Modifier
    Prévisualiser

• [quote]You cant use logic and reason with the fools who are sheep here for bungie. Bungie could litterally take their children away and say "you'll get them back later" and these bungie butt huggers will gladly agree. Smiling happy fools blissfully unaware of their ridiculous claims that its neccessary. Neccessary for what exactly? For bungie to slap and brand new light level max and pyramid icon on it? Give me a break you spineless cowards[/quote] Lol! I can definitely tell what side of the fence you are on. Yeah, I don't understand many decisions Bungie makes. D1 was almost perfect in its final year. Add that, with mantling, better graphics, more areas, with more space in those areas, and some of the newer features, it's hard to beat that formula. The armor, you could use everything everywhere... infusion was simple, varying difficulty levels for all raids and strikes. Somehow they got rid of their own formula for success. Now we are getting D1 areas back, but not the D1 simplicity along with it. I just don't get it.

Langue du message :

Modifier
    Prévisualiser

Vous n'êtes pas autorisé(e) à visionner ce contenu.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon