JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny 2

Discutez de tout ce qui concerne Destiny 2.
Modifié par WilLiAmElieBran : 10/27/2020 12:53:29 PM

Is it feasible: What if non-Flawless players never face other flawless players until they go flawless?

Year 3 D1 vet here. Check my play time, (ureded75), its fallen off the map. I've played ONE RUN of the haunted forest, because my give a darn is broken. I adore this game, I have already purchased BL. You can tell im not great, but I play plenty - I feel I represent a huge curve/portion of players in D2. PVP toxicity is clearly a problem. Now only flawless players will get Adept weapons. Obviously, I get it. They earn it. And so dominant players will only get more dominant over average players, as usual. Anyway, I'm a bit despondent. I stomach trials to get 3 wins. But you have to go flawless to get adept? The only chance the majority of us large bell curve average players have is if we don't face other flawless people. It's still going to be hard. But at then a least we would feel we have a snowball's chance in hell of going flawless. Where right now, our only option is a carry, which is about the saddest thing about gaming I can imagine. Thoughts?

Langue du message :

Modifier
Prévisualiser

Jouez selon les règles. Prenez une minute pour lire notre Code de conduite avant d'envoyer le message. Annuler Modifier Créer l'escouade Publier

Afficher tous les messages
  • Modifié par not an Ape : 10/26/2020 8:13:04 AM
    I hear rich get richer a lot regarding adept guns. Let's be real. Pre-nerf not forgotten was rich getting richer as in practical noticeable gameplay advantage. Adept weapons have a glow and in next seasons a very small bump in a single stat. Let's be real. +10 or even +20 range on their gun will not make them roll over you. All win conditions considered, those little extra stats arent even a realistic consideration. What it is is rewarding loot. Reward incentive. Reason to do X. A good step to fixing what has been and still is a rather broken playlist on the long-term. After this bungo needs to make the weekly weapon bounties easily enough perpetually farmable so even without winning much the bottom brackets have reason to play in the form of farmable access to the regular trials loot that's not bound to wins. Bottom bracket already has that access, it just needs to be more farmable a bit more easily so it's more worth the time investment and is enough reason to just play. Then up-scaling win rewards, adept guns + flawless loot should be reason to win as much as possible, rewarding top brackets while pulling them out of the bottom ones as much as possible and improving the bottom experience while at it. Everyone has reasons to play, and the reasons really do not hinder each other. And yes, everyone should have reason. It equals a better player experience and from that a bigger player pool, which is needed for a matchmade activity to function properly and for the playlist to not wither away and eventually die because player numbers dropped too low for matchmaking to function in relation to the gamemode. In that spirit splitting matchmaker pools is always a suboptimal idea. To the question in the header. It's not complicated. Bungo had this down in d1. That they still botched it here is the original joke.

Langue du message :

Modifier
    Prévisualiser

Jouez selon les règles. Prenez une minute pour lire notre Code de conduite avant d'envoyer le message. Annuler Modifier Créer l'escouade Publier

Vous n'êtes pas autorisé(e) à visionner ce contenu.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon