JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

10/26/2020 5:27:14 AM
It's kinda Bungie Style to give bad, wrong or no description for their game. Sad but True. This game has the worst descriptions i've ever seen in a game.
English

Langue du message :

Modifier
Prévisualiser

Jouez selon les règles. Prenez une minute pour lire notre Code de conduite avant d'envoyer le message. Annuler Modifier Créer l'escouade Publier

• Clearly, you've never played the Souls games.

Langue du message :

Modifier
    Prévisualiser

Jouez selon les règles. Prenez une minute pour lire notre Code de conduite avant d'envoyer le message. Annuler Modifier Créer l'escouade Publier

• No I did not but hundreds of other games in the last 35 years and so I stick to what I said.

Langue du message :

Modifier
    Prévisualiser

• At least they have the excuse of being a Japanese developer. What excuse does Bungie have?

Langue du message :

Modifier
    Prévisualiser

• How is that an excuse? They deliberately made Souls this way because they didn’t want to hold the players hands all the way through. Pretty much every player who touches this game wants to be spoon-fed everything. After about 10 kills with the Polaris Lance, you realise what you need to do to progress. And your gripe with TMotQO is ridiculous. It heals you, after an hour in the game you should realise the difference between your health bar and your shields. By not mentioning your shield in the perk description- there’s your clue...

Langue du message :

Modifier
    Prévisualiser

• Modifié par SilverSphere109 : 10/27/2020 12:07:09 AM
    I knew this, but it’s for other players. Most players do not realize that health and shields are a separate entity since they are on the same bar with little distinction. Also for Polaris Lance, it is not obvious. Maybe it was for you, but I’m sorry I have a learning disability and tend to take descriptions at face value.

Langue du message :

Modifier
    Prévisualiser

• Modifié par DemonoidMaster : 10/26/2020 3:14:18 PM
    [quote]How is that an excuse? They deliberately made Souls this way because they didn’t want to hold the players hands all the way through. Pretty much every player who touches this game wants to be spoon-fed everything. After about 10 kills with the Polaris Lance, you realise what you need to do to progress. And your gripe with TMotQO is ridiculous. It heals you, after an hour in the game you should realise the difference between your health bar and your shields. By not mentioning your shield in the perk description- there’s your clue...[/quote] You do realize that certain mods that give you health, even all the way to max on orn pickup, Crimson or even melee as a voidwalker gives you ALL of your health and not just the minimum.. so yes his argument is valid, everyone even mtashed thought this exotic gave everything back on a kill while your guardian is abso No item (if not, few) ever mention "your shields" in the game. As for Polaris Lance, no, it ISN'T obvious what one needs to do because bungie made that catalyst requirement setup to get done to be the worst out of any of them in the game, Perfect Fifth triggers an extra special round that explodes, this round should count ON THE target and not just it only counting on any other enemies nearby dying from the explosion burn damage, which is hard to do unless you shoot them all twice beforehand to get them ready if you'd do it in Castelum but how in the -blam!- does one even get that done out in the open in patrol? Strikes? Everything survives the explosion burn with 5% of their health left. Bungie should change the catalyst requirement, period, nobody is wanting to be "spoon-fed" we just want the crap in the game to make logical sense and be achievable with specific well defined objectives rather than one where it says "kill X % of enemies with some specific absurd method to unlock" and doing what it says doesn't do jack except something else progressing it I'm happy bungie moved away from making catalysts like those from those old dlcs and more like witherhoard, ruinous effigy etc

Langue du message :

Modifier
    Prévisualiser

• ... It's more that the Souls series are Japanese games that are translated to English. This is why people who can read and understand Japanese can get a bit more out of lore, descriptions, etc. FromSoft is intentionally vague from a game design standpoint. Destiny has a whole different design direction, evidence from being able to see damage number and status effect durations. FromSoft was never trying to describe their items clearly... it's kind of the whole point of their game; whereas Bungie is wildly inconsistent with the wording of buff/debuff descriptions. This isn't to add mystery to the game.. It's just poor wording. You know it and I know it, so let's not pretend otherwise.

Langue du message :

Modifier
    Prévisualiser

Vous n'êtes pas autorisé(e) à visionner ce contenu.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon