JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

publié à l'origine sous : why sunset so much just to add so little
Modifié par Demonic Glaceon : 10/26/2020 4:27:44 AM
Lets be honest, when was the last time you visited IO, Titan, Mercury, Mars, ect, that wasn’t in a strike or quest? When was the last time you played through any of the leviathan? It’s wasted space, I’d rather them take it out and bring it new things, then keep it in and have the game get to CoD levels of storage space. Yes, some things don’t make a lot of sense (I.e. scourge) but it’s bungie, no one knows what they’re thinking, ever
English

Langue du message :

Modifier
Prévisualiser

Jouez selon les règles. Prenez une minute pour lire notre Code de conduite avant d'envoyer le message. Annuler Modifier Créer l'escouade Publier

• [quote]ets be honest, when was the last time you visited IO, Titan, Mercury, Mars, ect, that wasn’t in a strike or quest?[/quote] THIS^^

Langue du message :

Modifier
    Prévisualiser

Jouez selon les règles. Prenez une minute pour lire notre Code de conduite avant d'envoyer le message. Annuler Modifier Créer l'escouade Publier

• Mars - I do escalation protocol a lot actually; a lot of fun and the armor is some of the best in D2 Mercury - this is actually my bounty farm planet, so like several times weekly. Also, Tree of probabilities is one of my favourite strikes Leviathan - my clan actually runs the raid fairly regularly as we just find it fun; also when they brought the armors up to 2.0 it was worth doing again. Titan - One of my favourite locations, specifically the arcology. Also savathuns song is another of my fav strikes IO - okay, you have me there, by far my least favourite planet and also IMO insanely boring uninspired design. You have to realize - just because YOU don't see the merit in these places, doesn't mean others do. That said, them not being utilized without a quest is a Bungie side problem. I would gladly revisit these planets if they added more quests. There is a fair amount of unused potential here. The issue is, they should be ADDING to the game, not taking away from it.

Langue du message :

Modifier
    Prévisualiser

• Mars-- When sunsetting hits, that armor won't be relevant...and when transmog is added you can look that way any time you want. Mercury---Bounties are taking a reduced profile in the game, and that kind of "farming" can be done anywhere. Leviathan. That is three year old content, that only fraction of a minority of a minority of the player base even plays. Never mind plays regularly. Titan. Again. Three year old content. IO. Yet again. Three year old content.

Langue du message :

Modifier
    Prévisualiser

• And when was the last time you went on the Cosmodrome? It's Bungie who decided to not enhance those destinations. We need more Gambit map not, same for strikes. The DCV can makes sense, but not in that way.

Langue du message :

Modifier
    Prévisualiser

• Modifié par Demonic Glaceon : 10/27/2020 12:26:59 AM
    i'd rather go back to the cosmodrome/ plague lands because at least they were interesting to me rather than mercury/titan/io, ect. hell, i even played through destiny 1 again a little bit ago and the destinations just felt so much better to be in compared to the new ones. maybe it's because i've been playing in the new ones for [b]3 years[/b] at this point, but still.

Langue du message :

Modifier
    Prévisualiser

• [quote]t's Bungie who decided to not enhance those destinations.[/quote] Because every time they do, this community screams "Reskins!!" and "Lazy!!" Trying to please this community is an unwinnable game for Bungie. No matter what they do, one faction will praise it, while another will scream bloody murder about how Bungie ruined their childhood.

Langue du message :

Modifier
    Prévisualiser

Vous n'êtes pas autorisé(e) à visionner ce contenu.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon