JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

10/25/2020 10:42:44 PM
If only there was youtube tutorials for catalysts explaining what the fine prints were
English

Langue du message :

Modifier
Prévisualiser

Jouez selon les règles. Prenez une minute pour lire notre Code de conduite avant d'envoyer le message. Annuler Modifier Créer l'escouade Publier

• So you think players constantly having to make 5-10 minute videos telling people how it actually works is better or easier than Bungie just accurately describing what to do with the text in game? Come on, man. That’s idiotic. Pull your head out of their ass and raise your expectations of the game a little. Damn.

Langue du message :

Modifier
    Prévisualiser

Jouez selon les règles. Prenez une minute pour lire notre Code de conduite avant d'envoyer le message. Annuler Modifier Créer l'escouade Publier

• Shouldn't have to resort to YouTube to figure out how something ingame works. Bungie needs to do better.

Langue du message :

Modifier
    Prévisualiser

• And I shouldn't have to teach people common sense but here I am. I as many people who have that catalyst have looked it up on YouTube and have not resorted to whining in the forums

Langue du message :

Modifier
    Prévisualiser

• [quote]And I shouldn't have to teach people common sense but here I am. I as many people who have that catalyst have looked it up on YouTube and have not resorted to whining in the forums[/quote] Sorry, that I did not feel like spending time searching for an explanation on YouTube for the explanation of a quest that seemed pretty straight forward and turned out to not work. Sorry I like to try and figure things out for myself. Sorry that you think this post is whining and not a legitimate complaint/ issue with the game. Sorry, that an I described effect of a weapon perk is the necessary element required to count for progress on the catalyst that says “[b][u]kills with the explosion[/u][/b]” and not with the burn damage. I’m sorry that you think being confused about a progress bar seemingly not counting your progress when you are doing exactly what it says to do is not having common sense. A lack of Common sense would be someone looking up how to do a catalyst that tells you to get kills with the gun itself, like risk runner because they did not understand the simple task given to them. Not understanding why the simple task is not tracking is a not a lack of common sense. Also, I’m sorry that Bungie is inconsistent with their wording in the descriptions of perks and quests, and that we need to have guides to every little thing in the game because stuff doesn’t work sometimes. I was just stating a fact, that quests and perks can be misleading and confusing, and asking that that be rectified in the future.

Langue du message :

Modifier
    Prévisualiser

• Still doesn't excuse Bungie.

Langue du message :

Modifier
    Prévisualiser

• Exact this

Langue du message :

Modifier
    Prévisualiser

• TBH the Polaris Lance thing had me confused at first. It really only took me a second or two of thought and a simple real world test with the weapon to sort out what was up. Once I realized it was the explosion kill that was counting it pushed me toward learning to use the weapon and its perk effectively. This was something I found rather rewarding as opposed to just shooting things as usual. Ill give ya the convoluted wording ,vs the functional application on the helmet though, if you're new to the game or unsure of the way the health bar works.

Langue du message :

Modifier
    Prévisualiser

Vous n'êtes pas autorisé(e) à visionner ce contenu.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon