JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

10/25/2020 4:44:30 PM
The wording is accurate enough as it is.To not understand something, you need to have a specific mindset or lack of it.
English

Langue du message :

Modifier
Prévisualiser

Jouez selon les règles. Prenez une minute pour lire notre Code de conduite avant d'envoyer le message. Annuler Modifier Créer l'escouade Publier

• Modifié par DemonoidMaster : 10/26/2020 3:21:18 PM
    [quote]The wording is accurate enough as it is.To not understand something, you need to have a specific mindset or lack of it.[/quote] - You pick up an orb of light you get health, be it from in the red or mid way or near full - You get a kill with Crimson you get ALL of your health back (red health and shields) - You get a voidwalker melee off, get full health List goes on No other part of this game refers to our shields, so no foh with your condescending "mindset or lack of" bs, if you're going to call people stupid then man up and say it instead of implying it with those words.

Langue du message :

Modifier
    Prévisualiser

Jouez selon les règles. Prenez une minute pour lire notre Code de conduite avant d'envoyer le message. Annuler Modifier Créer l'escouade Publier

• I think the wording could be made more clear. On other gear that “triggers health regeneration” (crimson, wormhusk, etc.) it triggers [i]shield[/i] regeneration as well as the health bar. Even if you have a full [i]health[/i] bar when triggering the relevant perk, the [i]shield[/i] bar will begin regeneration as well. The distinction between health and shield for our guardians is rarely made.

Langue du message :

Modifier
    Prévisualiser

Vous n'êtes pas autorisé(e) à visionner ce contenu.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon