JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny 2

Discutez de tout ce qui concerne Destiny 2.
9/19/2020 3:11:05 AM

Bungie sees a player with 0.94kd in quickplay and 2.94 KD in trials/comp

With 98% sniper accuracy And 90% auto accuracy And still Bungie can’t figure out who the cheaters are lol.... ANYBODY with a trials or comp KD significantly higher than their quickplay KD should have their account evaluated.... Because they are either cheating or getting recovs.... both are against TOS.. But Bungie is asscheeks. There’s literally a guy in the top 50 for comp.... pretending to be Cozmo_bng .... with like 98% sniper accuracy on a new account....

Langue du message :

Modifier
Prévisualiser

Jouez selon les règles. Prenez une minute pour lire notre Code de conduite avant d'envoyer le message. Annuler Modifier Créer l'escouade Publier

Afficher tous les messages
  • Just one thing: DON'T rely too much on accuracy data you read only, because it's extremely INACCURATE. Although you can easily guess that those K/Ds are significant enough to speculate about someone cheating (and I do agree about that), please keep in mind that many websites (if not all of them) shows an accuracy statistic, but if you carefully read the description, it is mentioned that it indicates "the amount of PRECISION KILLS done with weapon compared to the NON PRECISION KILLS done with the same weapons". AKA: if you see 90% Auto Rifle accuracy, it means that 90% of the kills done ended with an headshot, not that 90% shots were effectively headshots. I could get a 100% auto rifle accuracy by carefully missing most of my shots but hitting the last one on the head. Of course, in a regular scenario you would probably see good players range between 35 and 50% AR headshot kills accuracy and very good players to go slightly over 50 (I would argue you could get close to 60, though) and, hence, that 90% is definitely out of range, but carefully read such data because you might encounter some good players with sniper rifle accuracy data >= 85%, and that's actually fair if you think that a good player probably will hit more than 85% of his shots to the head in case of a sniper rifle (hence, most of his effective kills would be headshots rather than body shots).

Langue du message :

Modifier
    Prévisualiser

Jouez selon les règles. Prenez une minute pour lire notre Code de conduite avant d'envoyer le message. Annuler Modifier Créer l'escouade Publier

Vous n'êtes pas autorisé(e) à visionner ce contenu.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon