JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

9/20/2020 4:41:05 AM
Cheating is also picking up on Xbox . I’ve had players with 100% sniper accuracy. Players that could somehow spam Bastion with zero charge time. Players that don’t take damage. Had a few players in the last month that were titans and were invisible. You could see them on radar and when they were on top of you they just appeared out of nowhere. Insane amount of comp games where teammates lag out or booted. Also about recovs and cheaters. Go on Bungie app search Trials in the fireteam section and every weekend there’s guys posting “guaranteed flawless” and they are charging money. Some are definitely cheaters, some are legit but charging is against the code. Also and I can’t help but laugh a little cuz I’d never pay for flawless, I’ve heard players will pay for flawless and the guy turns out to be complete ass makes excuses and leaves. Out of money and zero wins😂
English

Langue du message :

Modifier
Prévisualiser

Jouez selon les règles. Prenez une minute pour lire notre Code de conduite avant d'envoyer le message. Annuler Modifier Créer l'escouade Publier

• why you gotta lie? come on man.

Langue du message :

Modifier
    Prévisualiser

Jouez selon les règles. Prenez une minute pour lire notre Code de conduite avant d'envoyer le message. Annuler Modifier Créer l'escouade Publier

• Lie about what?

Langue du message :

Modifier
    Prévisualiser

• about hackers on console

Langue du message :

Modifier
    Prévisualiser

• Dude you can google aim bots for Xbox one X and buy them. Xbox is just a pc. My friend builds his own gaming pc’s and also mods people Xbox and said for anyone that can build a pc and put in components on a board and Xbox is easy to hack.

Langue du message :

Modifier
    Prévisualiser

• You do understand that its not possible to have hacks on the xbox one right? Yes, its just a pc, but its a special kind of pc. Its windows 10 that virtualizes the xbox os. This means that the user dosent have ring 0 access to the console and needs a specific kind of exploit to bypass this. This kind of exploit was known as a jtag for the 360, but it is no longer a thing on the xbox one. Not only does it check for anything wrong hardware wise, you also have to keep your xbox (relatively) up to date to even use it. And there is a bunch of other things that it does as well. So, to get hacks on the xbox one, you need to do the following. 1) Find a bypass to get ring zero access. 2) find a way to get your own custom software onto the machine while still keeping the original os 3) make all of that undetectable when you do an update, log into xbox live, and start any game. 4) access destiny's game files and inject your own code. Now, i dont have to tell you that you would have to make your own code for this all as well, find the exact part on the board that you want to exploit, find how to exploit it, make the hardware to do so, understand the game code which is different than the code on pc, create the code you want to inject into the game, and do all of this while keeping it all under the radar of microsoft. I assure you, if it was possible to do that then you would actually see hackers all the time on console, but you dont. You dont see a single person hacking because its simply not possible. So, maybe your friend builds gaming pc's, but that dosent mean anything when fundamentally neither one of you can even grasp how any of this works. The complexity of it all is what makes this a potential multi million dollar market, and you can bet your ass that microsoft is paying more than that to make sure that nothing like that will ever happen unless they allow it to happen. There is a reason that the furthest one can go is a moded controller.

Langue du message :

Modifier
    Prévisualiser

• Modifié par Bol7 7hroweR : 9/25/2020 5:35:38 AM
    Packet Editing, Online Games only. P2P lobby DOS hacking. He can also access auto user input bots and get administrator privileges and applications that require a valid encryption key to verify file integrity from Microsoft and a trusted key signing authority. This guy could hack your moms car from his computer. Yeah it’s very difficult to do some of these things but hackers and hardcore computer nerds can literally do anything. If people can hack government computers hacking an Xbox is a joke.

Langue du message :

Modifier
    Prévisualiser

• hacking a government computer isnt hacking. Its basic password cracking. They get into an admin account, and thats it. Its not some "hacking into the mainframe from a rouge access point" kind of deal. 90% of the time its a phishing attack and they get someone's password. Now, packet editing, fun fact, isnt hacking. Thats basic network manipulation. that can lead to ddosing, lag switching, you name it. But its all network based and isnt hacks. p2p lobby dos hacking? Are you just making stuff up now? is it p2p? yes. Can you dos a lobby? no. Can you dos a player? no. is it hacking? no. its calling ddosing and all p2p does is gives everyone your ip. Auto user input bots? Thats a -blam!-ing macro. Get admin perms? on what? There isnt admin perms on console. Please, just stop. Its clear you dont know what you are talking about, and thats ok. Id be more than happy to inform you on what can and cant be done, but you dont need to start making up stories about some friend that can do things that he cant. And if you would take the time to actually read what im saying you would know that i explicitly stated that [b]microsoft pays people to break into their shit.[/b] For every "good" hacker out there what wants to do something there are dozens of better white hats make sure that what they are paid to work on is nearly unbeatable. pair that with multi layer protection and thats all you need to have a secure system. Becuase hey, maybe you get lucky and find a way past the first line of protection, but you are going to have one hell of a time getting pas the rest while still keeping your foothold.

Langue du message :

Modifier
    Prévisualiser

• 😂

Langue du message :

Modifier
    Prévisualiser

• maybe take the time to actually look into how things work next time, idk man. All you end up doing is misinforming everyone else who has no idea how it works with you.

Langue du message :

Modifier
    Prévisualiser

• Just not gonna waste anymore time arguing because your one of those guys that knows everything and no matter what I say your always right and I’m sure you have a fragile ego.

Langue du message :

Modifier
    Prévisualiser

• Its one thing to think you know everything. Its another to know you know nothing and act like you know everything. Everything that ive stated is basic knowledge that really anyone should know [b]before[/b] they make baseless claims like you have. I mean a simple google search would actually give you more overall information that i ever could, yet you refused to make that search. So maybe you are just willfully ignorant. And if thats the case, then do tell, who would be the one with the fragile ego?

Langue du message :

Modifier
    Prévisualiser

• Packet Editing In online games your Xbox has to communicate with as game server and in some cases even is the server (P2P matchmaking is very common). That means that the traffic between your console and the server can not only be intercepted, but proxied and the packets can be changed/edited on the proxy. While this will increase ping, due to the time it takes to edit and proxy the traffic, it does allow essentially for what usually are client-side hacks, such as aimbots, wallhacks, teleporting, walking through walls ect. The effectiveness depends on how much of the game is processed client-side and how much the server trusts the game client. To do this a PC is required and a decent packet snifer / editor. The hard thing is really to correctly program a packet edit to actually give you an advantage and not just crash the game and that is where you will probably need a lot of help.

Langue du message :

Modifier
    Prévisualiser

• Although you can intercept the data with ease, and change it (i mean all you need is wireshark really), there is a lot more that you are skipping over, and its a bit more complicated than what you might think. Not only do you need a pretty advanced program to actually manage most of these hacks, you also need to find specific exploits that you can then abuse. Because of this the majority of "pc hacks" are impossible to do simply because of what information gets sent. So wallhacks are a no go. Cant change what you see on your screen on console. Most you can do is try and make an image on the pc from the given info but i have doubts that will work. Cant do wall breaches. Game is what prevents you from moving. Its not the game telling the xbox to stop moving, but rather the xbox sending what its doing and the game preventing the movement. Teleporting. 50/50 shot, ill get to that later Aimbots are also a 50/50 shot. You need to pick up that player info and then have the program do its thing to match up. The game might send something saying "you are on target", or it might wait for you to shoot and send where you are aiming to say you hit. Option 1 is basic aim bot, option 2 is shoot through walls aim bot. Hers the kicker, This is also possible on pc, but there is a big reason why you dont see people do it on pc. And thats because its hard to do. You have to bypass the encryption, and there is no telling how much encryption there is. its possible that its encrypted multiple times. It might even have a time stamp that lets the game know if things are being edited. So the tldr; is you can only do things that the game allows you to do Now, to the 50/50 stuff. Im only saying its 50/50 as I have no idea how the game functions on that level. Im making the assumption that things like location, speed, and distance and location of kill are all unchecked. As in, there is no protection to prevent it, similar to how it is with real pc hacks. Now, the pc hacks are fundamentally different as its changing the actual code to allow things rather than just the packets, so Its possible things work the same, and its possible they dont. The game SHOULD know where things should be, and it should prevent these kinds of things if its just packets. The best example if you got it to work would be that you \got increased speed, but then bounce back as the game knows you cant move that fast. It might also not give the console any player information, which would then prevent any aimbot from working. You can actually look at Minecraft hacked clients and the protection used on most servers to know what can and cant be done actually. With good anti cheat you cant really use any hacks other than things like kill aura/auto miner, esp/tracers, and no fall/web/knockback/cactus, as those are all client specific. Anything else is going to be picked up by the anti cheat and its going to boot you. SO compared to console for the client side stuff, its more a case of interfacing it than anything IF that data is actually being sent.

Langue du message :

Modifier
    Prévisualiser

• Modifié par SKW : 9/20/2020 11:49:16 PM
    How dare you, cheating is only an issue on PC 😂

Langue du message :

Modifier
    Prévisualiser

• Cronus users

Langue du message :

Modifier
    Prévisualiser

• Exactly

Langue du message :

Modifier
    Prévisualiser

• Destiny trials reports accuracy is misleading. Yesterday I was rocking a .78 kd for the week and had 100% accuracy on my sniper. Today I bumped up to a 1.5 for the week and my sniper is still at 92% accuracy. I think it doesn’t register shots missed and only accounts for body shot vs headshot idk but something is definitely off with it.

Langue du message :

Modifier
    Prévisualiser

• Accuracy is counted by the shot that killed. 5 kills, 4 headshots 1 body = 80% accuracy. It doesn't matter if you fired a total of 7 shots.

Langue du message :

Modifier
    Prévisualiser

Vous n'êtes pas autorisé(e) à visionner ce contenu.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon