JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

9/18/2020 11:51:28 PM
Says theres no anti cheat but also in the same breath says the cheater got banned sooo... which one is it pal?
English

Langue du message :

Modifier
Prévisualiser

Jouez selon les règles. Prenez une minute pour lire notre Code de conduite avant d'envoyer le message. Annuler Modifier Créer l'escouade Publier

• [quote]Says theres no anti cheat but also in the same breath says the cheater got banned sooo... which one is it pal?[/quote] Anti cheat would work automatically at the software level. The player is referring to people getting manually banned following a report and investigation. These two systems are not mutually dependant, it is reasonable for the OP to state one is lacking despite the presence of the other.

Langue du message :

Modifier
    Prévisualiser

Jouez selon les règles. Prenez une minute pour lire notre Code de conduite avant d'envoyer le message. Annuler Modifier Créer l'escouade Publier

• They got people being dropped mid game for respawning more times then you're supposed to, the game picks up on that, and that's a recent change. I see first hand that the anti cheat isn't where I'd feel comfortable at but I'm not gonna go around saying it doesn't exist when it so clearly does.

Langue du message :

Modifier
    Prévisualiser

Vous n'êtes pas autorisé(e) à visionner ce contenu.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon