JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

publié à l'origine sous : Sunsetting sucks. Can we, like, not?
Modifié par noladude : 9/18/2020 11:28:29 PM
Don't worry. Bungie WILL take a hit for this. Whether that is financial, reputation, or both, there will be lasting consequences and at this point it's the best we can hope for. They should've learned the lesson indirectly taught by Bethesda that, as a game studio, you are never too big to fail. Laziness and sticking your fingers in your ears will eventually land you right where you deserve to be: on the sale rack (gamepass) or the trash.
English

Langue du message :

Modifier
Prévisualiser

Jouez selon les règles. Prenez une minute pour lire notre Code de conduite avant d'envoyer le message. Annuler Modifier Créer l'escouade Publier

• That's what I say. Let it play out and let Bungie hold that L!

Langue du message :

Modifier
    Prévisualiser

Jouez selon les règles. Prenez une minute pour lire notre Code de conduite avant d'envoyer le message. Annuler Modifier Créer l'escouade Publier

• [quote]Don't worry. Bungie WILL take a hit for this. Whether that is financial, reputation, or both, there will be lasting consequences and at this point it's the best we can hope for. They should've learned the lesson indirectly taught by Bethesda that, as a game studio, you are never too big to fail. Laziness and sticking your fingers in your ears will eventually land you right where you deserve to be: on the sale rack (gamepass) or the trash.[/quote] But - playing devil's business and marketing sociological advocate - who is getting most upset? Those that have already put in thousands of hours? I'd say that's a win. Secondly (and more to the point), I'd suggest these players are THE MOST LIKELY future customers, because they've already been through The Dark Below (D1), Static roll Y1 (including Curse of Osiris), etc... At this point, they either already like the game, and will continue, or they have already decided they won't. I won't pay. This game gas moved beyond silly in its mismanaged approach. Their execs and project managers are a joke -spending more cycles on how to get players to keep playing, keep buying DLCs, and keep buying Silver, vs building a better game and overall playing experience. But, I support a gaming family, and one of my children and/or grandchildren are more likely to be one of "those" who will buy, and I'll just play either the free version, or use their DLC game-share. I'm a shooter at heart, but don't rely on realism of COD graphics, red dots, sounds, etc... I enjoy - target acquisition, sight-alignment, steady trigger squeeze. Space magic is just a bonus to keep me in a fantasy world where nothing really matters..., including sunsetting.

Langue du message :

Modifier
    Prévisualiser

Vous n'êtes pas autorisé(e) à visionner ce contenu.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon