JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

publié à l'origine sous : Beyond light isn't even close to worth 50$
9/17/2020 6:39:41 PM
I don't think the new Call of Duty is worth $60, instead of going onto the CoD forums to complain, I simply do not buy it. Based on everything I'm seeing, I think Beyond Light will be well worth $40, but that is just speculation, if you don't think it will be good, don't buy it, don't pre-order it, wait until it comes out.
English

Langue du message :

Modifier
Prévisualiser

Jouez selon les règles. Prenez une minute pour lire notre Code de conduite avant d'envoyer le message. Annuler Modifier Créer l'escouade Publier

• After playing the alpha N seeing they're adding prestige, I think it's well worth £45 and I've decided to jump ship back to cod in November. I also won't come here saying I'm leaving, I just will. (Ooops I just did)

Langue du message :

Modifier
    Prévisualiser

Jouez selon les règles. Prenez une minute pour lire notre Code de conduite avant d'envoyer le message. Annuler Modifier Créer l'escouade Publier

• *$70 The new CoD is $70 on next gen because activision is such a greedy -blam!-

Langue du message :

Modifier
    Prévisualiser

• Modifié par WolfThorn : 9/20/2020 3:16:48 PM
    The modern warfare campaign was top notch, along with 4 co-op missions, regular gameplay with a lot of players or a few, and stuff like infected. They put a hell of a lot more work into it than bungie has with Destiny 2 or it's dlc's. As for cold war I'll be playing the alpha in a few hours to see if it's any good.

Langue du message :

Modifier
    Prévisualiser

• Lol I didn't know there were cod forums. I dont understand this point of view. Blindly accepting mediocre destiny content has not led this game anywhere good so far in its history. It's taken boat loads of criticism to get bungie to change things based on what the community is asking for. A couple years ago all the content creators literally met with bungie like some kind of intervention to help them fix their game because they're incapable of doing it without the communities advice.

Langue du message :

Modifier
    Prévisualiser

• Bungies MO is that they've battered the community with mediocrity for so long that the now greatfuly accept anything as a positive.

Langue du message :

Modifier
    Prévisualiser

• I'm not blindly accepting anything, when there is criticism, I definitely give it, but I don't blindly give criticism like most of the forum dwellers. (not saying you are one, but many are) Over the past few months of TWABs, many of the communities concerns have been addressed which definitely is a positive, but one thing that really needs to be considered is that NOT ALL community feedback will make the game better. I remember vividly when Bungie announced Destiny 2 would be 4v4 to be more competitive based on feedback from the community. That was one of the main factors that led to Destiny 2 PVP being shit. Bungie needs to listen to the community, but not cave into everything being requested. For example, sunsetting is a positive for the game. You don't have to like it, you don't have to agree with it, but it is a fact. Beyond Light is going to be an important milestone for D2, if the DLC falls short, it will be catastrophic for the game. Given that this was originally meant to be Destiny 3, I think it will meet and exceed expectations, but I am more than happy to reverse that statement if it does not.

Langue du message :

Modifier
    Prévisualiser

• I get that. I rarely even look at the forums. This is one of the only things I've ever posted. I'm seriously concerned about the amount of content for this expansion. A full priced fall expansion with one strike and no crucible maps seems lazy and pathetic considering what we've got in the past

Langue du message :

Modifier
    Prévisualiser

Vous n'êtes pas autorisé(e) à visionner ce contenu.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon