JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny

Discutez de tout ce qui concerne Destiny.
5/2/2020 5:07:07 PM

Moon Seraph Tower (BUNGIE, FIX THIS! IT IS A JOKE)

I just attempted the Moon Seraph Tower on the new format to obtain the triumph for flawless completion. The new format is more difficult than any of the raids. Even with NINE people with full communication, we couldnt even get 100%, let alone flawless. If the difficulty wasn't enough, the fact that the mob spawns are broken doesn't help. The right tower as you look at the starting console is broken. The heavy shank spawns literally on the tower just as the tower charges, causing interference. We tried it again, this time having three of the 9 people sat waiting with swords for it to spawn, yet we still couldn't kill it quickly enough. BUNGIE, FIX THIS PLEASE! IT IS A COMPLETE JOKE
English
#Destiny #broken

Langue du message :

Modifier
Prévisualiser

Jouez selon les règles. Prenez une minute pour lire notre Code de conduite avant d'envoyer le message. Annuler Modifier Créer l'escouade Publier

• Thank whatever god you pray to that you're not playing on Stadia! The player population is so poor that I haven't seen more than 5 guardians at any tower. I really thought Bungie had learned their lesson after Warmind about putting in none match made events like this that require 9 players to have a cat in hells chance of completing. And even worse... this is a time limited event!!!

Langue du message :

Modifier
    Prévisualiser

Jouez selon les règles. Prenez une minute pour lire notre Code de conduite avant d'envoyer le message. Annuler Modifier Créer l'escouade Publier

Vous n'êtes pas autorisé(e) à visionner ce contenu.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon