JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Recrutement des clans

À la recherche de clans, ou de nouveaux membres pour le vôtre.
10/13/2019 3:04:02 PM

Join -: We Dont Rage :-

We are -: We Dont Rage :- We are europe based clan. We do all endgame activities at the moment and you are welcome to join in when ever you feel ready. We are welcoming any type of player, from firstday raider to a solo player enjoying the activities by themselves. We are a 16+ clan looking for new members, to join us with the end game activities or just for a chat. Apply now and will try to accept you as soon as we can, so you can start your trail. Hopefully we will see you soon!
English
#Clans

Langue du message :

Modifier
Prévisualiser

Jouez selon les règles. Prenez une minute pour lire notre Code de conduite avant d'envoyer le message. Annuler Modifier Créer l'escouade Publier

Afficher tous les messages
  • Modifié par RED-GRIP : 10/13/2019 5:56:17 PM
    [quote]We are -: We Dont Rage :- We are europe based clan. We do all endgame activities at the moment and you are welcome to join in when ever you feel ready. We are welcoming any type of player, from firstday raider to a solo player enjoying the activities by themselves. We are a 16+ clan looking for new members, to join us with the end game activities or just for a chat. Apply now and will try to accept you as soon as we can, so you can start your trail. Hopefully we will see you soon![/quote] Can I join? I just cross Saved from a ps4 account to my PC so i won’t be that good and i won’t have forsaken and Shadowkeep. My username on Destiny 2 is RED-GRIP and my steam username is 0_redgrip_0 but i have changed it to RED-GRIP.

Langue du message :

Modifier
    Prévisualiser

Jouez selon les règles. Prenez une minute pour lire notre Code de conduite avant d'envoyer le message. Annuler Modifier Créer l'escouade Publier

3 commentaires
    Vous n'êtes pas autorisé(e) à visionner ce contenu.
    ;
    preload icon
    preload icon
    preload icon