Yesterday, we announced the goal of removing time pressure associated with Glory ranks, and that Pinnacle Crucible rewards will be awarded via quests starting in Season 4.
Redrix’s Claymore will remain exclusive to Season 3. The Redrix’s Broadsword will be available through a pinnacle weapon questline in Season 4 offered by Lord Shaxx. To set expectations, here are the quest steps that must be completed in order to acquire Redrix’s Broadsword:
• In the Crucible. Defeat 200 opponents with Pulse Rifle final blows.
[b]Step 2: [/b]
• Reach Valor Rank “Heroic”
[b]Step 3: [/b]
• In the Crucible. Earn 75 Double Plays.
[b]Step 4: [/b]
• In the Crucible. Defeat 150 opponents with precision final blows from any Pulse Rifle.
[b]Step 5: [/b]
• In the Crucible, defeat 50 opponents with Arc final blows
• In the Crucible, defeat 50 opponents with Solar final blows
• In the Crucible, defeat 50 opponents with Void final blows
• Complete 25 Crucible matches in Quickplay (Rotators count)
• Complete 25 Crucible matches in Competitive
• Complete 25 Crucible matches in Rumble
• Complete 20 Crucible Bounties
• Reset your Valor rank 5 times within a single season
• Visit Lord Shaxx and claim your reward.[/quote]
ok so i just want to have this clear for me, ive had the quest in my inventory since season 4 started and i got all 5 and even more resets last season and, actually started getting all my kills double plays matches and everything this season, and i just want to know, is the quest retroactive with the quest in our inventory or on the quest step.
En tant que modérateur, vous pouvez immédiatement empêcher cet utilisateur d'envoyer des messages en sélectionnant une sanction, ce qui vous permet d'éviter le délai normalement nécessaire pour les signalements.