JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny 2

Discuss all things Destiny 2.
6/21/2024 8:53:01 PM

Trails of Osiris

Matching making is the worst I’ve ever seen it

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Separating into flawless and non flawless pool was the best

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• [quote]Matching making is the worst I’ve ever seen it[/quote] I feel it,was top of my team and lost 8 straight games in a row. Solo que going in with 2 stack vs 2 stack and I ALWAYS get the worse one. Last weekend and this has made me realize MM is off. Loss after loss after loss. Only time it gets good is to blow both mercies and hope you win 6 games in a row which has been the case for me. Almost punished for picking that card. Something about being stuck on 1 win and MM. It's disturbing how much has changed from last season to now. Nothing will change because once again bungie has lied to us about having a "dedicated pvp team" and it's showing ans blatantly obvious.

Posting in language:

• Its horrible. other team gets 3 stack of 3.0s. My team.....my buddy and i and a kid who cant even move or shoot. All of our games have been the sweaties things. Or we have a hardcore cheater that has been at it for seasons. PC lobbies need some love.

Posting in language:

2 Replies
    • Fr

Posting in language:

1 Reply
      You are not allowed to view this content.
      ;
      preload icon
      preload icon
      preload icon