JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny 2

Discuss all things Destiny 2.
6/19/2024 7:18:52 PM

Bungie STOP IT!

Please stop spawning me into crucible lobbies with stack games that are 85% over/done and I'm on the losing side with a 0.0 k/d. Why? Fix this 🙏

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• If people wouldn’t leave the second the score goes from 39-38 to 39-42 we’d all have a better time lmao. Blame the weaklings abandoning ship.

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Fair and balanced though, right? I just don't play Crucible anymore and about ready to quit this game between bugged quests snd and YouTube videos that show me how to do something yet my path doesn't match. Hours today trying to pick up bits and didn't get 1! Followed Datto, Ninja Pups, etc... what a waste of time!

Posting in language:

• Me getting a 25 kd

Posting in language:

• Orders of priority fixes by Bungie: °Eververse must have 0 bugs/transactions issues. °Patch every glitch that make the game a bit more enjoyable. °Nerfs (abilities/guns) °Maybe fix duality and other dungeons.🤔 (maybe) °Some random "fixes" on PVE that has 0 impact on gameplay. °crucible...(WIP.)

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon