JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Servicio de alertas
Estamos investigando los problemas que impiden a los usuarios ver los personajes en Destiny 2 y el progreso de juego en el acompañante de Destiny en Bungie.net o la aplicación móvil. Permanece atento a @BungieHelp para conocer las novedades.

Foros

publicado originalmente en: Proof what xur is selling isn't random!
2/2/2015 4:15:10 AM
DeeJ

Hey, there. Let me attempt to clear some things up here. Xur is randomized. There are times when we can pull off miracles like making him stay in the Tower longer when Christmas is cancelled, but his inventory is governed by the same chaos that influences all the loot drops. Comments in that video about "the plan" were more about the fact that we know what he's selling before he appears, even if we can't reach out and stock his shelves ourselves. We set him in motion, and his will is not his own. Also in that video, you can hear me confessing that I'm not always in the loop when it comes to these things, so you should take pre-game lobby comments among friends with a grain of salt. That video was from months ago, and I was still learning the intricacies of all the new systems that we launched with the game. These conspiracy theories are symptoms of a burning desire. Gjallarhorn is the most popular ask that comes my way. I know you want it, even more than the collective requests for more vault space. As you can see, these are things that are beyond my control. I don't have one either. I'll do my best to talk to the people who create the code that drives Xur, and see if we can make him more valuable to you in the future.
English

Publicando en idioma:

Pórtate bien. Echa un vistazo a nuestro Código de conducta antes de publicar tu mensaje. Cancelar Editar Crear escuadra Publicar

• Great reply DeeJ, except 1 thing Vault space > Gjallarxûrn

Publicando en idioma:

Pórtate bien. Echa un vistazo a nuestro Código de conducta antes de publicar tu mensaje. Cancelar Editar Crear escuadra Publicar

• I like that answer

Publicando en idioma:

• Editado por DjDamaris: 2/20/2015 10:13:39 PM
    Hell to the yes Deej.

Publicando en idioma:

• The amount of bitches on this game. Would you all still be playing if every gun was easily obtainable??? Another week has gone I've done the VOG, crota and nightfall with my 3 lvl 32s and still no ghorn, so I'm gona keep playing till I get it. Stop crying over stuff you don't have and enjoy what you do.

Publicando en idioma:

• As a designer I have a hard time believing that. It just seems like an unlikely design decision.

Publicando en idioma:

• I call BS - were you not in control when you extended how long he was in the tower that time? or was it just luck that it happend

Publicando en idioma:

• Do u know how to read ?

Publicando en idioma:

• He said they were in control of that, did you even read it?

Publicando en idioma:

• I don't care what Xur sells honestly. If he winds up selling something I want then great! Take advantage of the opportunity. But I found it much more satisfying after I finished VoG when that little yellow box popped up on the right of my screen rewarding me with the vex mythoclast. Sure it might take a while but I'm in it for the long run. Xur is just a bonus.

Publicando en idioma:

• thanks for clearing that up. i dont believe for one second that you guys cant change or influence his inventory thats just bullshit..... i mean cmon, "i'll do my best to talk to the people who create the code that drives Xür, and see if we can make him more valuable... a sack of lies....... yes we can pull off miracles.... yeas you did and you can change every other aspect of him aswell not just when he turns up and how long he stays...... every sinlge thing about him his appearence his contents(or the lack thereof) can be changed by you guys, you are his architects.. and getting him to sell the same shit in t the space of 4-6 weeks i just you guys trying to make it look like he is random and not controlable from the guys who created this game...... thats my 2 pennies worth!!!!!

Publicando en idioma:

• Lol

Publicando en idioma:

• But then again. You wont listen or try to do anything. So my next comment is. I currently run the world with sentient tacos using mozzarella fueled slingshots that shoot ice cream at old people. Take that to your feedback center.

Publicando en idioma:

• Deej it's nice to know you are human

Publicando en idioma:

• Or just remove him and make exotics obtainable through certain bosses

Publicando en idioma:

• I'd be cool with that. As long as those bosses don't give 1 chance per week for the drop or some stupid shit.

Publicando en idioma:

• It would be extremely stupid, not to mention annoying to others if Xur ever sells the gjhallahorn again. It would extremely diminish the rarity of the strongest and arguably rarist gun in the game. It would be sad in my opinion to watch Bunie give in to all the winey children on console, they will continue to complain no matter what, they will just go to the next thing as DeeJ stated it is crafted by their burning desire. This desire I believe will never fade and is created by their over obsessive need to be the best and have everything. The strategic quailites is boss encounters and future boss mechanics will be severly effected by "noobs" just spamming rockets and jumping around nuking everything they can. There will be an imbalance in the classes and guns used and for most players so many of these hard worked on exotics and legendary guns will be seemingly useless.

Publicando en idioma:

• Ghorn rare lmao! 3 of my team mates got em this week. Selfish people who doesn't want xur to sell the ghorn are annoying. This is a team oriented game. You are more an asset to the TEAM when everyone has their max output. * IF not selling Ghorn is the reason how bungie can extend your game play then that's their fault, they should have created a game that has more content. * if by not having this GHorn is the only reason why you are playing. Then that's another fault by bungie by not creating more content. (which is sad in my opinion.) you should just move on and find another game. You see where I'm going here? it always comes back to bungie why people are annoyed with their game. I am wondering what they are gonna do when good games finally comes out this year for our consoles. Watch their balls shoots up to their neck and release the patches like Vault spaces, match making, accessing vault while in orbit, xur selling Ghorn, etch, when their login users drops significantly. Also you are an idiot if you think xur is trully random. Don't believe everything bungie say because when they were advertising this game before released; they already lied about the games content.

Publicando en idioma:

• I don't normally even reply, but you are so stupid I had to tell you how illiterate you are lol. You are probably a little over opinionated child that's constantly blaming bungie like everyone else. If you don't like the game don't play it an certainly don't run your bitch mouth to me for having my own opinion. You spout bullshit and repeat yourself, nobody wants to read that crap or cares. So don't call me selfish for thinking maybe the game would be too easy if everyone and their brother had the strongest gun. You are the idiot for thinking more content would change that because it wouldn't change the fact it is the strongest gun and would blow through it all making it too short. I think it is you that should find another game to cry about. Obviously you don't have experience in real gaming when you think nuking everything with damage is proper gameplay, you are supposed to be good at the mechanics of a situation rather than just have max output.

Publicando en idioma:

• Editado por Souleater_LG: 2/27/2015 8:08:43 AM
    I firmly believe that you're a fool. I won't degrade my points to insulting your intelligence or swearing, so I will say this: 1. Ghorn is not rare. If you don't believe me, go into Iron Banner or go look at destinylfg.net where, as you put it, everyone and their brother, has the Ghorn. I ran a team of kindergaurdians through CE NM, where 2 got Ghorn on Ir Yut, and the other 3 got it as well, so your point of it being rare is idiotic. It's random and elusive, nothing more and nothing less. 2. Lack of content at release is a problem for Destiny as it gets repetitive, but that is why I find things to do in the game to keep my attention. 3. Bungie is to blame to a degree on all of these avenues, but not to the extent that everyone makes it out to be. Glitches: Bungie. Unbalanced Classes and Class specific supers: Bungie. Variety: Bungie. Customization: Bungie. Listening to what the players are actually asking for (and not the people whining about weapons being OP in Crucible): Bungie. Weapon and loot drops: RNGesus 4. You insulting another player shows your immaturity, especially when it is his opinion. It's his opinion and he is entitled to it. If you don't like it, block him. 5. You claim mechanics are more important than max output. In some games, that would be true, but you try taking down Crota's shield on HM with a blue launcher or a basic legendary and tell me that's enough damage. I found a Clue! It says it isn't...and under that it says, "Thats just common sense." 6. All of your points are moot as they are grabbing at straws to try and put down another person who was voicing their opinion. It makes you look pompous and makes you look like a giant douche. That's all I have to say. Because now I'm going to wait for you to post a reply about how I'm wrong and that I'm an idiot if i really think the way that I do. And I would give a -blam!-, but I do believe I gave them all to your mother last night.

Publicando en idioma:

• Didn't even read this just looked at it and laughed seen the first and last lines an you are still a child, you are not worth the time it would take to read your big stupid message haha

Publicando en idioma:

• Gjallarhorn rare? Its everywhere, every group has at least one.

Publicando en idioma:

• Beyond your control yes but we know the devs control him. I cant blame you for covering this up its giving out info that you cant reluctantly give out like candy that's why you wanna change what you said

Publicando en idioma:

• Editado por Sir Bassington: 2/15/2015 5:24:30 AM
    I think its weird how hard it is for people to understand that each slot in Xur's inventory is "controlled" by a system that is basically the same as roulette. aka RNG. a number = item. basically what happens each time you give Rahool a engram, finish a nightfall, strike, raid, daily, crucible match etc. cmon people, its not rocket science.

Publicando en idioma:

• Listen, if it takes a miracle for you to effect Xur, there can hardly be a more blaring admission of Bungie's inability to master the programming of their own creation. Shameful, given this companies history. Game programming is not a force of the universe that we have not yet mastered, it's math.

Publicando en idioma:

• math that the game is doing faster than they can the game is out of control they cant stop it

Publicando en idioma:

1 2 3 4 5 6 7
No se te permite acceder a este contenido.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon