JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny

Hablemos de Destiny.
Editado por HellFire56: 12/17/2014 12:42:09 AM

we 5-manned Crota's end, ask me anything.

It's too easy, bungie. That's all.

Publicando en idioma:

Pórtate bien. Echa un vistazo a nuestro Código de conducta antes de publicar tu mensaje. Cancelar Editar Crear escuadra Publicar

• But can u solo Templar on hard as a 32? no? then ur not good skrublord

Publicando en idioma:

Pórtate bien. Echa un vistazo a nuestro Código de conducta antes de publicar tu mensaje. Cancelar Editar Crear escuadra Publicar

1 Respuesta
    • Dewd omfg NO WAY. this raid is impossible nu uh. Proof for truth or you're lying through your tooth.

Publicando en idioma:

2 Respuestas
      • Editado por SPARTANsonny: 10/21/2015 11:24:27 PM
        Apparently and obviously i necro posted, apologies to the whole community for my idiotic choices in life. I need to start reading dates... don't do what i do kids.

Publicando en idioma:

2 Respuestas
        • Necromancy at its finest!

Publicando en idioma:

• Read the damn date you idiots who think this is recent

Publicando en idioma:

• Who cares?

Publicando en idioma:

• Dude!!!!!!

Publicando en idioma:

• Relic.

Publicando en idioma:

• Lmao

Publicando en idioma:

• Editado por Syed dude101: 10/21/2015 10:53:04 PM
          I read the date jeez I don't have to man up to anything I swear you're all oppressed women on the inside.

Publicando en idioma:

7 Respuestas
          • Editado por Epyllion: 10/21/2015 9:48:18 PM
            You are so bad.[spoiler]b8[/spoiler]

Publicando en idioma:

• In the days of old...

Publicando en idioma:

• [quote][b][i][u]LOOK AT THE DATE[/u][/i][/b][b][i][u]LOOK AT THE DATE[/u][/i][/b][b][i][u]LOOK AT THE DATE[/u][/i][/b][b][i][u]LOOK AT THE DATE[/u][/i][/b][b][i][u]LOOK AT THE DATE[/u][/i][/b][b][i][u]LOOK AT THE DATE[/u][/i][/b][b][i][u]LOOK AT THE DATE[/u][/i][/b][b][i][u]LOOK AT THE DATE[/u][/i][/b][b][i][u]LOOK AT THE DATE[/u][/i][/b][b][i][u]LOOK AT THE DATE[/u][/i][/b][b][i][u]LOOK AT THE DATE[/u][/i][/b][b][i][u]LOOK AT THE DATE[/u][/i][/b][b][i][u]LOOK AT THE DATE[/u][/i][/b][b][i][u]LOOK AT THE DATE[/u][/i][/b][b][i][u]LOOK AT THE DATE[/u][/i][/b][b][i][u]LOOK AT THE DATE[/u][/i][/b][b][i][u]LOOK AT THE DATE[/u][/i][/b][b][i][u]LOOK AT THE DATE[/u][/i][/b][b][i][u]LOOK AT THE DATE[/u][/i][/b][b][i][u]LOOK AT THE DATE[/u][/i][/b][b][i][u]LOOK AT THE DATE[/u][/i][/b][b][i][u]LOOK AT THE DATE[/u][/i][/b][b][i][u]LOOK AT THE DATE[/u][/i][/b][b][i][u]LOOK AT THE DATE[/u][/i][/b][b][i][u]LOOK AT THE DATE[/u][/i][/b][b][i][u]LOOK AT THE DATE[/u][/i][/b][b][i][u]LOOK AT THE DATE[/u][/i][/b][b][i][u]LOOK AT THE DATE[/u][/i][/b][b][i][u]LOOK AT THE DATE[/u][/i][/b][b][i][u]LOOK AT THE DATE[/u][/i][/b][b][i][u]LOOK AT THE DATE[/u][/i][/b][b][i][u]LOOK AT THE DATE[/u][/i][/b][b][i][u]LOOK AT THE DATE[/u][/i][/b][b][i][u]LOOK AT THE DATE[/u][/i][/b][b][i][u]LOOK AT THE DATE[/u][/i][/b][b][i][u]LOOK AT THE DATE[/u][/i][/b][b][i][u]LOOK AT THE DATE[/u][/i][/b][b][i][u]LOOK AT THE DATE[/u][/i][/b][b][i][u]LOOK AT THE DATE[/u][/i][/b][b][i][u]LOOK AT THE DATE[/u][/i][/b][b][i][u]LOOK AT THE DATE[/u][/i][/b][b][i][u]LOOK AT THE DATE[/u][/i][/b][b][i][u]LOOK AT THE DATE[/u][/i][/b][b][i][u]LOOK AT THE DATE[/u][/i][/b][b][i][u]LOOK AT THE DATE[/u][/i][/b][b][i][u]LOOK AT THE DATE[/u][/i][/b][b][i][u]LOOK AT THE DATE[/u][/i][/b][b][i][u]LOOK AT THE DATE[/u][/i][/b][b][i][u]LOOK AT THE DATE[/u][/i][/b][b][i][u]LOOK AT THE DATE[/u][/i][/b][b][i][u]LOOK AT THE DATE[/u][/i][/b][b][i][u]LOOK AT THE DATE[/u][/i][/b][b][i][u]LOOK AT THE DATE[/u][/i][/b][b][i][u]LOOK AT THE DATE[/u][/i][/b][b][i][u]LOOK AT THE DATE[/u][/i][/b][b][i][u]LOOK AT THE DATE[/u][/i][/b][b][i][u]LOOK AT THE DATE[/u][/i][/b][b][i][u]LOOK AT THE DATE[/u][/i][/b][b][i][u]LOOK AT THE DATE[/u][/i][/b][b][i][u]LOOK AT THE DATE[/u][/i][/b][b][i][u]LOOK AT THE DATE[/u][/i][/b][b][i][u]LOOK AT THE DATE[/u][/i][/b][b][i][u]LOOK AT THE DATE[/u][/i][/b][b][i][u]LOOK AT THE DATE[/u][/i][/b][b][i][u]LOOK AT THE DATE[/u][/i][/b][b][i][u]LOOK AT THE DATE[/u][/i][/b][b][i][u]LOOK AT THE DATE[/u][/i][/b][b][i][u]LOOK AT THE DATE[/u][/i][/b][b][i][u]LOOK AT THE DATE[/u][/i][/b][b][i][u]LOOK AT THE DATE[/u][/i][/b][b][i][u]LOOK AT THE DATE[/u][/i][/b][b][i][u]LOOK AT THE DATE[/u][/i][/b][b][i][u]LOOK AT THE DATE[/u][/i][/b][b][i][u]LOOK AT THE DATE[/u][/i][/b][b][i][u]LOOK AT THE DATE[/u][/i][/b][b][i][u]LOOK AT THE DATE[/u][/i][/b][b][i][u]LOOK AT THE DATE[/u][/i][/b][b][i][u]LOOK AT THE DATE[/u][/i][/b][b][i][u]LOOK AT THE DATE[/u][/i][/b][b][i][u]LOOK AT THE DATE[/u][/i][/b][b][i][u]LOOK AT THE DATE[/u][/i][/b][b][i][u]LOOK AT THE DATE[/u][/i][/b][b][i][u]LOOK AT THE DATE[/u][/i][/b][b][i][u]LOOK AT THE DATE[/u][/i][/b][b][i][u]LOOK AT THE DATE[/u][/i][/b][b][i][u]LOOK AT THE DATE[/u][/i][/b][b][i][u]LOOK AT THE DATE[/u][/i][/b][b][i][u]LOOK AT THE DATE[/u][/i][/b][b][i][u]LOOK AT THE DATE[/u][/i][/b][b][i][u]LOOK AT THE DATE[/u][/i][/b][b][i][u]LOOK AT THE DATE[/u][/i][/b][b][i][u]LOOK AT THE DATE[/u][/i][/b][b][i][u]LOOK AT THE DATE[/u][/i][/b][b][i][u]LOOK AT THE DATE[/u][/i][/b][b][i][u]LOOK AT THE DATE[/u][/i][/b][b][i][u]LOOK AT THE DATE[/u][/i][/b][b][i][u]LOOK AT THE DATE[/u][/i][/b][b][i][u]LOOK AT THE DATE[/u][/i][/b][b][i][u]LOOK AT THE DATE[/u][/i][/b][b][i][u]LOOK AT THE DATE[/u][/i][/b][b][i][u]LOOK AT THE DATE[/u][/i][/b][b][i][u]LOOK AT THE DATE[/u][/i][/b][b][i][u]LOOK AT THE DATE[/u][/i][/b][b][i][u]LOOK AT THE DATE[/u][/i][/b][b][i][u]LOOK AT THE DATE[/u][/i][/b][b][i][u]LOOK AT THE DATE[/u][/i][/b][b][i][u]LOOK AT THE DATE[/u][/i][/b][b][i][u]LOOK AT THE DATE[/u][/i][/b][b][i][u]LOOK AT THE DATE[/u][/i][/b][b][i][u]LOOK AT THE DATE[/u][/i][/b][b][i][u]LOOK AT THE DATE[/u][/i][/b][b][i][u]LOOK AT THE DATE[/u][/i][/b][b][i][u]LOOK AT THE DATE[/u][/i][/b][b][i][u]LOOK AT THE DATE[/u][/i][/b][b][i][u]LOOK AT THE DATE[/u][/i][/b][b][i][u]LOOK AT THE DATE[/u][/i][/b][b][i][u]LOOK AT THE DATE[/u][/i][/b][b][i][u]LOOK AT THE DATE[/u][/i][/b][b][i][u]LOOK AT THE DATE[/u][/i][/b][b][i][u]LOOK AT THE DATE[/u][/i][/b][b][i][u]LOOK AT THE DATE[/u][/i][/b][b][i][u]LOOK AT THE DATE[/u][/i][/b][b][i][u]LOOK AT THE DATE[/u][/i][/b][b][i][u]LOOK AT THE DATE[/u][/i][/b][b][i][u]LOOK AT THE DATE[/u][/i][/b][b][i][u]LOOK AT THE DATE[/u][/i][/b][b][i][u]LOOK AT THE DATE[/u][/i][/b][b][i][u]LOOK AT THE DATE[/u][/i][/b][b][i][u]LOOK AT THE DATE[/u][/i][/b][b][i][u]LOOK AT THE DATE[/u][/i][/b][b][i][u]LOOK AT THE DATE[/u][/i][/b][b][i][u]LOOK AT THE DATE[/u][/i][/b][b][i][u]LOOK AT THE DATE[/u][/i][/b][b][i][u]LOOK AT THE DATE[/u][/i][/b][b][i][u]LOOK AT THE DATE[/u][/i][/b][b][i][u]LOOK AT THE DATE[/u][/i][/b][b][i][u]LOOK AT THE DATE[/u][/i][/b][b][i][u]LOOK AT THE DATE[/u][/i][/b][b][i][u]LOOK AT THE DATE[/u][/i][/b][b][i][u]LOOK AT THE DATE[/u][/i][/b][b][i][u]LOOK AT THE DATE[/u][/i][/b][b][i][u]LOOK AT THE DATE[/u][/i][/b][b][i][u]LOOK AT THE DATE[/u][/i][/b][b][i][u]LOOK AT THE DATE[/u][/i][/b][b][i][u]LOOK AT THE DATE[/u][/i][/b][b][i][u]LOOK AT THE DATE[/u][/i][/b][b][i][u]LOOK AT THE DATE[/u][/i][/b][b][i][u]LOOK AT THE DATE[/u][/i][/b][b][i][u]LOOK AT THE DATE[/u][/i][/b][b][i][u]LOOK AT THE DATE[/u][/i][/b][b][i][u]LOOK AT THE DATE[/u][/i][/b][b][i][u]LOOK AT THE DATE[/u][/i][/b][b][i][u]LOOK AT THE DATE[/u][/i][/b][b][i][u]LOOK AT THE DATE[/u][/i][/b][b][i][u]LOOK AT THE DATE[/u][/i][/b][b][i][u]LOOK AT THE DATE[/u][/i][/b][b][i][u]LOOK AT THE DATE[/u][/i][/b][b][i][u]LOOK AT THE DATE[/u][/i][/b][b][i][u]LOOK AT THE DATE[/u][/i][/b][b][i][u]LOOK AT THE DATE[/u][/i][/b][b][i][u]LOOK AT THE DATE[/u][/i][/b][b][i][u]LOOK AT THE DATE[/u][/i][/b][b][i][u]LOOK AT THE DATE[/u][/i][/b][b][i][u]LOOK AT THE DATE[/u][/i][/b][b][i][u]LOOK AT THE DATE[/u][/i][/b][b][i][u]LOOK AT THE DATE[/u][/i][/b][b][i][u]LOOK AT THE DATE[/u][/i][/b][b][i][u]LOOK AT THE DATE[/u][/i][/b][b][i][u]LOOK AT THE DATE[/u][/i][/b][b][i][u]LOOK AT THE DATE[/u][/i][/b][b][i][u]LOOK AT THE DATE[/u][/i][/b][b][i][u]LOOK AT THE DATE[/u][/i][/b][b][i][u]LOOK AT THE DATE[/u][/i][/b][b][i][u]LOOK AT THE DATE[/u][/i][/b][b][i][u]LOOK AT THE DATE[/u][/i][/b][b][i][u]LOOK AT THE DATE[/u][/i][/b][b][i][u]LOOK AT THE DATE[/u][/i][/b][b][i][u]LOOK AT THE DATE[/u][/i][/b][b][i][u]LOOK AT THE DATE[/u][/i][/b][b][i][u]LOOK AT THE DATE[/u][/i][/b][b][i][u]LOOK AT THE DATE[/u][/i][/b][b][i][u]LOOK AT THE DATE[/u][/i][/b][b][i][u]LOOK AT THE DATE[/u][/i][/b][b][i][u]LOOK AT THE DATE[/u][/i][/b][b][i][u]LOOK AT THE DATE[/u][/i][/b][b][i][u]LOOK AT THE DATE[/u][/i][/b][b][i][u]LOOK AT THE DATE[/u][/i][/b][b][i][u]LOOK AT THE DATE[/u][/i][/b][b][i][u]LOOK AT THE DATE[/u][/i][/b][b][i][u]LOOK AT THE DATE[/u][/i][/b][b][i][u]LOOK AT THE DATE[/u][/i][/b][b][i][u]LOOK AT THE DATE[/u][/i][/b][b][i][u]LOOK AT THE DATE[/u][/i][/b][b][i][u]LOOK AT THE DATE[/u][/i][/b][b][i][u]LOOK AT THE DATE[/u][/i][/b][b][i][u]LOOK AT THE DATE[/u][/i][/b][b][i][u]LOOK AT THE DATE[/u][/i][/b][b][i][u]LOOK AT THE DATE[/u][/i][/b][b][i][u]LOOK AT THE DATE[/u][/i][/b][b][i][u]LOOK AT THE DATE[/u][/i][/b][b][i][u]LOOK AT THE DATE[/u][/i][/b][b][i][u]LOOK AT THE DATE[/u][/i][/b][b][i][u]LOOK AT THE DATE[/u][/i][/b][b][i][u]LOOK AT THE DATE[/u][/i][/b][b][i][u]LOOK AT THE DATE[/u][/i][/b][b][i][u]LOOK AT THE DATE[/u][/i][/b][b][i][u]LOOK AT THE DATE[/u][/i][/b][b][i][u]LOOK AT THE DATE[/u][/i][/b][b][i][u]LOOK AT THE DATE[/u][/i][/b][b][i][u]LOOK AT THE DATE[/u][/i][/b][b][i][u]LOOK AT THE DATE[/u][/i][/b][b][i][u]LOOK AT THE DATE[/u][/i][/b][b][i][u]LOOK AT THE DATE[/u][/i][/b][b][i][u]LOOK AT THE DATE[/u][/i][/b][b][i][u]LOOK AT THE DATE[/u][/i][/b][b][i][u]LOOK AT THE DATE[/u][/i][/b][b][i][u]LOOK AT THE DATE[/u][/i][/b][b][i][u]LOOK AT THE DATE[/u][/i][/b][b][i][u]LOOK AT THE DATE[/u][/i][/b][b][i][u]LOOK AT THE DATE[/u][/i][/b][b][i][u]LOOK AT THE DATE[/u][/i][/b][b][i][u]LOOK AT THE DATE[/u][/i][/b][b][i][u]LOOK AT THE DATE[/u][/i][/b][b][i][u]LOOK AT THE DATE[/u][/i][/b][/quote]

Publicando en idioma:

• I can only just 3 sword him with 309 light seems my sword isn't doing damage

Publicando en idioma:

• I 5 maned you mom it was kinda nasty Ps I know when this post was made

Publicando en idioma:

• 1 man then you can start "bragging"

Publicando en idioma:

5 Respuestas
            • Lmfao you know there were people soloing it within a month or two of the dark below release

Publicando en idioma:

1 Respuesta
              • Did you do it with your huggies on because crota is childs play

Publicando en idioma:

2 Respuestas
                • [b]LOOK AT THE DATE LOOK AT THE DATE LOOK AT THE DATE LOOK AT THE DATE LOOK AT THE DATE LOOK AT THE DATE LOOK AT THE DATE LOOK AT THE DATE LOOK AT THE DATE LOOK AT THE DATE LOOK AT THE DATE LOOK AT THE DATE LOOK AT THE DATE LOOK AT THE DATE LOOK AT THE DATE LOOK AT THE DATE LOOK AT THE DATE LOOK AT THE DATE LOOK AT THE DATE LOOK AT THE DATE LOOK AT THE DATE LOOK AT THE DATE LOOK AT THE DATE LOOK AT THE DATE LOOK AT THE DATE LOOK AT THE DATE LOOK AT THE DATE LOOK AT THE DATE LOOK AT THE DATE LOOK AT THE DATE LOOK AT THE DATE LOOK AT THE DATE LOOK AT THE DATE LOOK AT THE DATE LOOK AT THE DATE LOOK AT THE DATE LOOK AT THE DATE LOOK AT THE DATE LOOK AT THE DATE LOOK AT THE DATE LOOK AT THE DATE LOOK AT THE DATE LOOK AT THE DATE LOOK AT THE DATE LOOK AT THE DATE LOOK AT THE DATE LOOK AT THE DATE LOOK AT THE DATE LOOK AT THE DATE LOOK AT THE DATE LOOK AT THE DATE LOOK AT THE DATE LOOK AT THE DATE LOOK AT THE DATE LOOK AT THE DATE LOOK AT THE DATE LOOK AT THE DATE LOOK AT THE DATE LOOK AT THE DATE LOOK AT THE DATE LOOK AT THE DATE LOOK AT THE DATE LOOK AT THE DATE LOOK AT THE DATE LOOK AT THE DATE LOOK AT THE DATE LOOK AT THE DATE LOOK AT THE DATE LOOK AT THE DATE LOOK AT THE DATE LOOK AT THE DATE LOOK AT THE DATE LOOK AT THE DATE LOOK AT THE DATE LOOK AT THE DATE LOOK AT THE DATE LOOK AT THE DATE LOOK AT THE DATE LOOK AT THE DATE LOOK AT THE DATE LOOK AT THE DATE LOOK AT THE DATE LOOK AT THE DATE LOOK AT THE DATE LOOK AT THE DATE LOOK AT THE DATE LOOK AT THE DATE LOOK AT THE DATE LOOK AT THE DATE LOOK AT THE DATE LOOK AT THE DATE LOOK AT THE DATE LOOK AT THE DATE LOOK AT THE DATE LOOK AT THE DATE LOOK AT THE DATE LOOK AT THE DATE LOOK AT THE DATE LOOK AT THE DATE LOOK AT THE DATE LOOK AT THE DATE LOOK AT THE DATE LOOK AT THE DATE LOOK AT THE DATE LOOK AT THE DATE LOOK AT THE DATE LOOK AT THE DATE LOOK AT THE DATE LOOK AT THE DATE LOOK AT THE DATE LOOK AT THE DATE LOOK AT THE DATE LOOK AT THE DATE LOOK AT THE DATE LOOK AT THE DATE LOOK AT THE DATE LOOK AT THE DATE LOOK AT THE DATE LOOK AT THE DATE LOOK AT THE DATE[/b]

Publicando en idioma:

21 Respuestas
                  • Regardless of the date 5 manning was easy a year ago. Fact.

Publicando en idioma:

1 Respuesta
                    • Editado por Ghostfire 239: 10/21/2015 8:45:25 PM
                      Good on you! But...uhhh...I've three manned it and that's not even considered impressive. I got to Crota while soloing it but then I got bored and didn't want to continue...I also didn't know how to solo that part...DON'T. TELL. ANYONE!!! Oh wait the date....Good on you Bud!!

Publicando en idioma:

22 Respuestas
                      • We did a 3 man flawless on Crota

Publicando en idioma:

7 Respuestas
                        • Lol at all the people who respond without seeing the date of the post

Publicando en idioma:

1 Respuesta
                          • Lol year old post got revived

Publicando en idioma:

• Editado por Xpendable_Hero: 10/21/2015 9:10:58 PM
                            So long ago.....

Publicando en idioma:

2 Respuestas
                            • Editado por dankblazinjedi: 10/21/2015 9:09:40 PM
                              1 manned it, funny looking back at when 5 man was a great accomplishment

Publicando en idioma:

3 4 5 6 7 8 9
                            No se te permite acceder a este contenido.
                            ;
                            preload icon
                            preload icon
                            preload icon