JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Foros

11/19/2014 9:59:04 PM
Lost 6 games in a row last night - me with >3500 each game with moderate k/d 1.25-2.0 while someone was at 375 pts, 3 kills and 15-20 deaths! It's hard to have a positive k/d when you have super feeders on your team... The sad part was some were 29 and 30s! I think okay PvE players think they are going to wreck in Iron Banner because they are 29/30.
English

Publicando en idioma:

Pórtate bien. Echa un vistazo a nuestro Código de conducta antes de publicar tu mensaje. Cancelar Editar Crear escuadra Publicar

• We ran into the same last night. It was manageable with 3 guys carrying. One left to play WOW and it became a lot harder for me at least. Managed to keep the session K/D above 1, but the stats took a bit of a pummelling last night. I got absolutely wrecked by Hawkmoons last night. They're a powerful weapon. I want one. I ended up reporting one tool as unhelpful for hiding the entire game. I wouldn't even call it camping. Camping would assume he was waiting for someone. He was just hiding. No kills. Few deaths. Little to no contribution for 95% of the game.

Publicando en idioma:

Pórtate bien. Echa un vistazo a nuestro Código de conducta antes de publicar tu mensaje. Cancelar Editar Crear escuadra Publicar

No se te permite acceder a este contenido.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon