JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny

Hablemos de Destiny.
10/17/2014 5:04:25 AM

The last word back fire theory.

If xur sells the last word tomorrow will it ruin pistols in pvp and pve? I have it for my warlock and it does hella damage, also there is a perk that gives it absolutely no recoil when you shoot it, can you imagine the crybabies. Now this is really unlikely but what if there is back lash on all pistol and they Nerf them in pve and pvp. Look at what the crybabies did to the ARs in the latest patch.[spoiler]Just something to think about!!![/spoiler] Xur hasn't sold pistols, scout rifles, or fusion rifles yet so it's highly likely he sells it.

Publicando en idioma:

Pórtate bien. Echa un vistazo a nuestro Código de conducta antes de publicar tu mensaje. Cancelar Editar Crear escuadra Publicar

• Id say someone will bitch but seeing how hard it is to find a decent pistol in game without a lot of work, everyone and their grandmother getting a hold of one with those saved up coins will definitely cause a fuss over it. Which I really really really hope they don't.

Publicando en idioma:

Pórtate bien. Echa un vistazo a nuestro Código de conducta antes de publicar tu mensaje. Cancelar Editar Crear escuadra Publicar

No se te permite acceder a este contenido.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon