JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Foros

7/31/2014 6:09:31 PM
Great post! I also would very much like to see Bungie go back to their roots by adding a skill-ranking system. However I personally believe the days of having this type of system have come and gone. The competitive atmosphere in the gaming community has been stricken by the social "every wins a ribbon" community. Those of us who remember past Halo to the days of Myth can recall Bungie once held it's own when it came to skill based ranking. Bungie was once bold and stood by its belief that competitive gaming creates longevity. Today, sold content in the form of DLC is considered the new model for expanded game play. The carrot changed and we now pay for it.
English

Publicando en idioma:

Pórtate bien. Echa un vistazo a nuestro Código de conducta antes de publicar tu mensaje. Cancelar Editar Crear escuadra Publicar

• Ya but look at the most popular multiplayer games today. League of Legends/Starcraft/Dota they all have skill-based matchmaking and nobody is complaining about it. Though it is Activision and I'm sure the "every1 gets a ribbon and matchmaking should be broken" may stay on consoles for a while.

Publicando en idioma:

Pórtate bien. Echa un vistazo a nuestro Código de conducta antes de publicar tu mensaje. Cancelar Editar Crear escuadra Publicar

• I did forget about those games, not much of a computer gamer besides Diablo. I think we are all searching for that Halo 2/3 feel. I miss the pressure of trying to get that 50, I still remember my first one. Honestly if Destiny offered just one game type which provided a skill based rank which was [b]visible[/b], I believe the sheer volume of plays populating that playlist would add credibility to our argument. Well I wont hold my breath for one but I would like the surprise.

Publicando en idioma:

No se te permite acceder a este contenido.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon