JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Foros

Editado por SquallLeonF: 2/18/2013 2:57:28 AM
I agree with you. I've been browsing the Bungie forums on and off since they updated them and I just can't get used to it. It's much harder to follow along conversations and everything is very non-forumish. During the ARG, I kept looking on B.net for updates but I couldn't find any. I think the current forum design discourages discussions and that's what's pushing people away. It [i]could[/i] be nostalgia, but I was completely open and ready for the B.net forum changes. I thought they were great at first, but over time I have come to the realization that I just don't like the new layout. [url=http://halo.bungie.net/Forums/topics.aspx?forumID=304365]The old Bungie forums just put a smile on my face.[/url] Now [i]those[/i] are forums! (even if I disagree with the topics on that front page)
English

Publicando en idioma:

Pórtate bien. Echa un vistazo a nuestro Código de conducta antes de publicar tu mensaje. Cancelar Editar Crear escuadra Publicar

• Exactly! While I kind of like the reply system (as it does make in-topic conversations easier), I hate it at the same time, it seems to discourage further thread expansion and others joining in, because they have to click to view like half of the posts in a thread...

Publicando en idioma:

Pórtate bien. Echa un vistazo a nuestro Código de conducta antes de publicar tu mensaje. Cancelar Editar Crear escuadra Publicar

No se te permite acceder a este contenido.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon