JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Foros

2/18/2013 12:41:38 AM
May I ask you a question? Is this your first time coming back after a few years?
English

Publicando en idioma:

Pórtate bien. Echa un vistazo a nuestro Código de conducta antes de publicar tu mensaje. Cancelar Editar Crear escuadra Publicar

• Yeah... I figured that was a huge contributor. I have browsed the forums once or twice during reach, but I haven't been heavily active since Halo 2 and 3 (just didn't care for the game or community as much as I did once ODST came out). I assume I've missed some changes, and that this has been a gradual change.

Publicando en idioma:

Pórtate bien. Echa un vistazo a nuestro Código de conducta antes de publicar tu mensaje. Cancelar Editar Crear escuadra Publicar

• We haven't had a complaint thread in a few weeks, I think that's what led me to deciding that it's your first time coming back to the site. Anyway, forgot the obligatory greeting. Welcome back!

Publicando en idioma:

• Thank you very much! I guess I really didn't intend of it seeming as a complaint. More or less a calling to those returning members who have not been around during the darkness that are also finding it shocking. I welcome the changes and as always trust that Bungie knows what they are doing, as they always have! :D I hope that the community grows and becomes as amazing as I remember as the flood of new people pour in with the news of this new and exciting game.

Publicando en idioma:

• Editado por Dovahkiin: 2/18/2013 1:03:09 AM
    They did say that they're going to weave Destiny into the fabric of Bnet. This design might've been implemented to cater towards their new endeavour.

Publicando en idioma:

No se te permite acceder a este contenido.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon