JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Foros

6/1/2024 3:16:29 AM
Boss room is still buggy as hell....either get killed from a brig blast that is nowhere near me or a dead dreg or Vandal that is already unalive...makes zero sense. Bunghole needs to fix this -blam!-!!
English

Publicando en idioma:

Pórtate bien. Echa un vistazo a nuestro Código de conducta antes de publicar tu mensaje. Cancelar Editar Crear escuadra Publicar

• It's not perfect right now, no. Like in the walker room the vandal sniper on the catwalk re-pop sometimes 3 times. Boss room is mostly okay, but I haven't gotten my solo flawless yet, because of the OhK missiles... lazer thing. I can't figure out what's happening. That obviously sucks.

Publicando en idioma:

Pórtate bien. Echa un vistazo a nuestro Código de conducta antes de publicar tu mensaje. Cancelar Editar Crear escuadra Publicar

• Nowhere near perfect...boss room by far the worst. Can easily get there consistently without dying but between the bugged brig attacks & "ghost" shots by ads is just plain ridiculous...ruining Flawless runs over & over is dumb like this. It shows "killed by architects" yet dreg or vandal is clearly already dead on ground lol or I'm 30 ft away from a brig annihilation blast & somehow still die...just annoying they don't address this garbage!!!

Publicando en idioma:

• I hear you, I'm not having all those issues... but I've seen similar complaints from other players. I was speaking to my runs. I can't telegraph the missle/laser... I don't hear an audio cue, it can't be blocked by any cover. It always happens, randomly, immediately as I ADS my weapon, I'm always moving, there's no time to post. I did figure out a fairly consistent and safe DPS strat once I break the belly. I walk forward and back, at the back of the room, while ADS'd and firing Polaris Lance... you're just fast enough that the AoE will proc in front or behind you as you move. The gun auto-reloads... it kills the brig fast. Like 20-30sec after the crit is exposed... that's an estimate, but it's fast... and you're totally safe. Before the belly breaks, I hate that laser/missle thingy.

Publicando en idioma:

No se te permite acceder a este contenido.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon