JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Foros

5/20/2024 5:11:13 PM
Love the pointers. I got midway through the boss fight yesterday in Legend before running out of time (walkers just spawned). Need to refine the run, and lose less time in transitions, then I can worry about brig damage. Double special is something that I was planning to try. I have been using MountainTop with Grav lance (pulse modifier makes it hit hard), but Indebted Kindness may be a good switch going into the boss room. Grav lance doesnt produce cosmology for shanks, and the other adds are too far spread apart for it to really be effective. I need to finish off the catalyst for Dragons Breath, since that seems to be the best option for the spider tanks, and you cant start brig damage until they are killed. Having a shoot to loot primary to quick swap to can also be an option outside of the mercy ammo refill. I was using a bow in lost sectors with shoot to loot/explosive payload, which allowed easy ammo and orb pickup from a distance (also to proc radiance in 2 crit shots), so that may be an option once the brig is out and need to get ammo. I find MountanTop to be a good option for brig damage, not having a crit... possibly not the best, but it has no falloff compared to some other options and can be used far away where you only need to deal with the skyburner attacks.
English

Publicando en idioma:

Pórtate bien. Echa un vistazo a nuestro Código de conducta antes de publicar tu mensaje. Cancelar Editar Crear escuadra Publicar

• I'm tryin DB, Sleeper... mercy strat today. Once I kill the tanks with DB, swap to sleeper... use Mercy for ammo... we'll see how that does.

Publicando en idioma:

Pórtate bien. Echa un vistazo a nuestro Código de conducta antes de publicar tu mensaje. Cancelar Editar Crear escuadra Publicar

• I also like that you created a thread to discuss strategy in how to beat it solo. Way too many complaint threads that just want to make it easier rather than improve and beat the mission. As a mostly solo player, I have solo'd a few of the dungeons, but this mission has always been much more interesting to me. I beat whisper Legend on my first attempt, and Normal Zero Hour on my first run to just familiarize myself with it again. Still need to do it flawless, but Legend takes priority now... Im not planning to no life run the mission, but give it a run or two each day just to improve. I stil have red borders to farm before the season ends, since I bought the season really late.

Publicando en idioma:

• Editado por jhermannITJ: 5/20/2024 5:58:58 PM
    The mission isn't going away. Focus on your crafts. I'm glad you like it. Time Trial missions... are hard to do in video games, Zero Hour is a great one. It's more robust than people realize... almost every shield type... melee enemies, snipers... almost every dmg type. Invisible enemies. Shielded enemies... servitors. Btw, that first walker room used to be nightmare if the Servitors grouped up, as they often did, shielding each other. They don't do that anymore.

Publicando en idioma:

• Im a void-lock, so I bomb them with a nova to start off the encounter on the left side... then start working the adds with devour and veritys brow overpowered vortex grendades (why I use Graviton for most of the run). If I am running solo, I have a nova to start the first brig area (old tower), I dump it on the brig to intially weaken and get my devour, then start working the adds to generate more grenade energy. I run volatile rounds on grenade kill, which really helps with the shields on the shanks since cosmology does nothing for shanks (or harpies). By the time I get to the walker room, I have it back again from orb pickup with double harmonic syphon mods or ashes to assets. Mountaintop primes the sniper shanks, so they are oneshot with Graviton to keep death throes active. I may try Nezarecs Sin to see if I can possibly get an extra nova in the walker room to clear the walker faster. My helmet swap is very close to the same stat splits between Nezrec and Verity, so I can easily hot swap if needed just for one section. A lot in the mission is about getting the timing exactly right between ability and enemy encounters. One small change, needing to wait for a grenade or super can really be a hassle.

Publicando en idioma:

No se te permite acceder a este contenido.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon