Season of the Seraph / Witch Queen Known Issues & Vital Info - Updated 1/27/23
[b]This is not a complete list of all known issues, but a targeted list of specific issues.[/b][/quote]
[i]Last Updated: February 06, 2023[/i]
[quote]• [url=https://help.bungie.net/hc/articles/4416375175444]Season 16-19 Known Issues article[/url]
• [url=/en/Help/Article/46684]PC Known Issues[/url]
• [b]Season Passes[/b] will be applied to the first character account that signs in. Players should set up Cross Save BEFORE logging in to Destiny 2. For more information, [url=/CrossSave]click here[/url].
[u]SEASON OF THE SERAPH CONTENT[/u]
• The Season of the Seraph seal only needs [b]9 of the 10 available triumphs[/b] to acquire the title.
• The [b]"Abhorrent Imperative"[/b] quest cannot be picked up if a player's bounty inventory is full. Players will need to make room in their inventory to pick up the quest step.
• Some [b]Seraph armor[/b] may display the message "Unlock this item in Collections to purchase" when viewing the seasonal vendor screen. If a player sees this message, they may still need to earn the armor elsewhere before purchasing additional armor from the vendor.
[u]SEASON OF PLUNDER CONTENT[/u]
• Free players may be blocked from the [b]Season 18[/b] introductory mission while Season of the Seraph is active.
• Players may be blocked from Seasonal progress if they return to orbit too quickly after completing the boss encounter of the [b]Salvage and Salvation Seasonal intro[/b]. This can be resolved by players completing the intro again without returning to orbit on another character.
• Players with a full Quest inventory will be unable to successfully pick up the [b]Captain's Atlas[/b] during the Seasonal intro. This can be resolved by clearing Quest inventory space and acquiring it from the Postmaster.
• Players are unable to acquire [b]Plundered Umbral Energy[/b] from the Season 18 Premium Season Pass Track until they complete the Season 18 introductory mission.
[u]SEASON OF THE HAUNTED CONTENT[/u]
• Players may experience [b]BROCCOLI[/b] errors when viewing the opening cutscene for Season of the Haunted.
[u]SEASON OF THE RISEN CONTENT[/u]
• [b]Legendary PsiOps Battlegrounds[/b] doesn't show that Matchmaking is OFF.
• [b]Weapons and UI elements[/b] may not successfully load when players enter the Mindscape.
[b]TOP ISSUES BEING INVESTIGATED[/b]
• If a [b]vaulted Seal and Title[/b] were acquired on a character that gets deleted, the Seal might not be able to be equipped again.
• The [b]Take a Seat[/b] emote displays a dark outline on players when activated.
• The [b]Forged in Grace[/b] emblem does not display its name when hovered over in player inventories.
• At the end of the [b]"Operation: Sancus"[/b] mission, the game does not indicate that Rasputin is the one speaking.
• In the Europa map for Heist Battlegrounds, [b]Cryptolith towers[/b] may appear to reactivate after they are deactivated. This is a visual issue and does not affect gameplay.
• In the Mars map for Heist Battlegrounds, when a player's Ghost is hacking, [b]viewing the Director[/b] will incorrectly show two objectives on the map. [/quote]
• We are investigating an increase in [b]MARMOT[/b] errors.
• When attempting to import friends from other platforms for [b]Bungie Friends[/b], some platforms display an error and can’t import friends.
• Changing the platform setting [b]"Others can communicate w/ voice, text, or invites"[/b] does not take effect until the game has been restarted.
• On some PCs, using [b]Alt-Tab[/b] to bring up the desktop while playing in fullscreen mode may cause the game to freeze and require a restart of the game.
• We’re investigating reports of issues related to [b]low performance on PCs[/b].
• Players running Destiny with an [b]integrated graphics card[/b] may encounter gameplay performance issues if the integrated graphics card does not meet the minimum required PC specs.
• We are investigating an [b]increase in crashes[/b] on Xbox Consoles.
• Players using the PlayStation 4 version of Destiny 2 who see BOAR errors should ensure that they have [url=https://help.bungie.net/hc/articles/4418283682708-Error-Downloading-PS4-Compat-Files]successfully downloaded the necessary Compatibility Files[/url] prior to entering the game.
• Players on Xbox One consoles are [b]unable to join fireteams with other players from in-game[/b] unless they are in the same bubble. Players can still join others via direct console menu invites.
[u]ITEMS AND WEAPONS[/u]
• The [b]Hyperborean Pinion[/b] exotic sparrow cannot be obtained from Collections.
• Exotic weapons with [b]unlockable crafting patterns[/b] do not have red borders in Collections.
• The [b]Hierarchy of Needs[/b] exotic bow does not properly pierce Hydra or Phalanx shields when combined with the Piercing Bowstring artifact armor mod.
• The [b]Emberwick Ghost Shell's[/b] preview is cut off at the top of the screen.
[u]QUESTS AND TRIUMPHS[/u]
• The Eternity Crucible map did not count towards the Flawless Seal’s [b]“This is the Way”[/b] Triumph.
• The Parts of a Whole emblem does not progress the [b]Eliksni Ambassador Triumph.[/b]
• We are investigating an issue causing players to be unable to join [b]Competitive Crucible[/b] matches after their in-game suspension is scheduled to expire. Players affected by this issue can resolve it by playing a match of Competitive Crucible with an alternate character.
• Some players are unable to interact with the [b]evidence board[/b].
• A raid's [b]PGCR[/b] may incorrectly show zero damage dealt to the boss from all players.
• The rally flag sometimes doesn’t work in the second encounter of the [b]Wellspring: Defend[/b] activity. This can be mitigated by waiting a few moments.
• Players can sometimes die when transporting to the Nightmare realm in the [b]Duality Dungeon.[/b]